Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst . 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 . LastLast

Thread: Football Staff specULation

Default Re: Football Staff specULation

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMarineBBK View Post
    Christmas eve I was told he was leaving today I was told he is staying we will see. I trust the person who told me as they are close friends of the Bergeron family again time will tell.
    Ok, we will have to wait until it becomes official.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Someone should have told Matt Bergeron that he is staying, because he changed his Twitter Account Information to Florida Wr Analyst and a photo of him in a Blue Florida Gator coaching attire. I don't think you do that if you are staying at UL.
    He was back in Lafayette as of the new year. Just can’t change twitter yet. That is actually something billy pushed hard for him before yesterday. He and billy are close. Heck he may be back on his way to Florida by now with all that mess. As of New Year’s Day he was coming here that we know.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronCajun View Post
    Sorry if it has already been mentioned, but is it official that Kevin Norwood is the RB Coach?
    Norwoods twitter said he was WR and RB coach. You just don’t do both at this level and that is the only place I saw it announced.

Christmas eve I was told he was leaving today I was told he is staying we will see. I trust the person who told me as they are close friends of the Bergeron family again time will tell.
    I was told the same thing by someone with a similar relationship. We may have the same source?

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Norwoods twitter said he was WR and RB coach. You just don’t do both at this level and that is the only place I saw it announced.
    I think Norwood twitter is saying he was a WR-RB asst to the postion coach of those positions.

I was told the same thing by someone with a similar relationship. We may have the same source?
    KK has great sources from the few times we have communicated. I hope he stays. Mike needs all the help that he can get. UF reported that he was hired, hope he changed his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by NillyBapier View Post
    He was back in Lafayette as of the new year. Just can’t change twitter yet. That is actually something billy pushed hard for him before yesterday. He and billy are close. Heck he may be back on his way to Florida by now with all that mess. As of New Year’s Day he was coming here that we know.
    I would imagine they’re really close. I believe he followed BN from ASU. So he’s got at least 5 years rubbing elbows with him. I didn’t realize he was a QB for Southern Miss.

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNJUDO View Post
    I would imagine they’re really close. I believe he followed BN from ASU. So he’s got at least 5 years rubbing elbows with him. I didn’t realize he was a QB for Southern Miss.
    You are correct and the fact that he spent that much time with billy and knows his system very well, is what makes him most attractive. Will be a good addition to the offensive staff. I think that side of the ball is in great shape staff wise.

9. Default Re: Football Staff specULation

Don’t know how factual this is but

https://florida.rivals.com/news/coac.-matt-bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post

As of 7 days ago accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post

That was true but now it’s not. It is my understanding his goal is an on field position and it is “rumored” he has that offered here. All that was before the events of yesterday. Now God only knows how that could possibly be all undone now. It was Billy pushing hardest for him to get on the field here before yesterday.

So to clarify, he doesn't know if he's coming or going?

He came over with BN so I expect he is going.

Everybody can be replaced. We are CAJUN fans so we get upset when someone leaves but the sun will come out tomorrow!

That was true but now it’s not. It is my understanding his goal is an on field position and it is “rumored” he has that offered here. All that was before the events of yesterday. Now God only knows how that could possibly be all undone now. It was Billy pushing hardest for him to get on the field here before yesterday.
    So you are saying Napier was trying to get him in a coaching spot here?

14. Default Re: Football Staff specULation

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    So you are saying Napier was trying to get him in a coaching spot here?
    I believe that’s what he meant. Coaching position pays more than analyst, and in this case UL takes the risk of his failure. Florida can always come back and pick him up fully developed if he successful.

Munoz and Conner neighbors now official

Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst . 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 . LastLast

Thread Information