Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst . 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 . LastLast

Thread: Football Staff specULation

1. Default Re: Football staff specULation

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    CBN leaned on viators head coaching experience very much. It is my understanding he was the first person CBN would talk to after every practice. His head coaching success and experience will be great to have around for young CMD.
    I think coach V’s deal was the preparation of a team 2 weeks in advance…trying to remember where I dreamed or got this from….anyway whenever I see the various things that the program does I can understand some of Nap’s “Next coach up” plan……Coach Des knows what a program looks like, what are failed ideas, what are the good working ideas, and from his playing background along with his coaching career…some great ideas of his own!

Default Re: Football staff specULation

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    I think coach V’s deal was the preparation of a team 2 weeks in advance…trying to remember where I dreamed or got this from….anyway whenever I see the various things that the program does I can understand some of Nap’s “Next coach up” plan……Coach Des knows what a program looks like, what are failed ideas, what are the good working ideas, and from his playing background along with his coaching career…some great ideas of his own!
    Yeah, Im anxious to see what kind of program Des will build. Certainly it will have the base, the structure of what he's learned thus far.particularly from Napier. He will put his own stamp on it and make it his. Im anxious to see what that will look like. Im ready for football season already!

Default Re: Football staff specULation

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Yeah, Im anxious to see what kind of program Des will build. Certainly it will have the base, the structure of what he's learned thus far.particularly from Napier. He will put his own stamp on it and make it his. Im anxious to see what that will look like. Im ready for football season already!
    I think this is a good case study. Is it the leader, the talent or the organization? Obviously, it is a combination of all of those, but no other coach other than Nap has had the resources available that Des does in Cajuns history.

I like what I have heard and seen so far from Coach Des, but am curious to watch it all unfold. I expect processes to remain pretty stable, BUT that doesn’t mean schemes and personnel will.

Default Re: Football Staff specULation

Matt Bergeron is not going to Florida he is staying as a position coach.

Sorry if it has already been mentioned, but is it official that Kevin Norwood is the RB Coach?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMarineBBK View Post
    So he is filling the rb position? That's only position coach open

And.you know this how? His twitter (UF) hasn't changed.would be good news if he opted out of their offer.

Someone should have told Matt Bergeron that he is staying, because he changed his Twitter Account Information to Florida Wr Analyst and a photo of him in a Blue Florida Gator coaching attire. I don't think you do that if you are staying at UL.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Someone should have told Matt Bergeron that he is staying, because he changed his Twitter Account Information to Florida Wr Analyst and a photo of him in a Blue Florida Gator coaching attire. I don't think you do that if you are staying at UL.
    RP Rumors once again

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    This is ___qn insanity. Napier has officially reached ____ status and he doesn't give a rats ___.'

Z.

Not true dude according to this:

GAINESVILLE, Fla. - Florida head football coach Billy Napier announced Tuesday that Matt Bergeron will serve on his staff as Offensive Analyst – Wide Receivers.

A native of Mandeville, La., Bergeron spent the last four seasons (2018-21) at Louisiana, helping the Ragin' Cajuns to four straight Sun Belt West Division titles, a share of the Sun Belt title in 2020 and 2021 Sun Belt Conference Champions.

Bergeron served as a graduate assistant his first two seasons at Louisiana, working with the quarterbacks in 2018 and the wide receivers in 2019. As an analyst, Bergeron worked with the wide receivers in 2020 and the tight ends in 2021.

Prior to Louisiana, Bergeron spent the 2016 and 2017 seasons at Arizona State, where he worked with the receiving corps as graduate assistant and quality control.

A graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, Bergeron was a quarterback on Golden Eagles football team from 2013-16.

I was told we gave him a better offer and he is staying I guess time will tell.

I was told we gave him a better offer and he is staying I guess time will tell.
    I like Matt, so I hope he stays here at UL. But I don't get the change in profile if that's the case.

Christmas eve I was told he was leaving today I was told he is staying we will see. I trust the person who told me as they are close friends of the Bergeron family again time will tell.

Christmas eve I was told he was leaving today I was told he is staying we will see. I trust the person who told me as they are close friends of the Bergeron family again time will tell.
    I’ve heard the same

Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst . 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 . LastLast

Thread Information