Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst . 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 . LastLast

Thread: Football Staff specULation

Default Re: Football Staff specULation

I trust whatever Des does.He knows who will be best and would not put his first job at risk.

Is the defensive side of the ball set?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginRob80 View Post
    I trust whatever Des does.He knows who will be best and would not put his first job at risk.
    If that was the case then no coach would ever get fired. Lets back him up and hope all hires work out and if they don't lets hope he makes changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana84 View Post
    Is the defensive side of the ball set?
    Both sides are set up.

Default Re: Football staff specULation

Unless they opted out. Then years in the system is irrelevant.

https://www.trsl.org/members/optiona.ement_plan_orp

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Covcaj is not assuming anything. Norwood has been here so they have seen with their own eyes what he can do.
    Actually it IS assuming. He hasnt performed in the duties he's been promoted to do. Thus the "remains to be seen" and "we shall see". See how that works?

Default Re: Football staff specULation

Quote Originally Posted by DannyP View Post
    Unless they opted out. Then years in the system is irrelevant.

https://www.trsl.org/members/optiona.ement_plan_orp
    Thanks, I heard something similar so I'm not certain. But Viator has it at this time, how he receives it later I have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Actually it IS assuming. He hasnt performed in the duties he's been promoted to do. Thus the "remains to be seen" and "we shall see". See how that works?

When the pressure is on how will he respond? That remains to be seen due to lack of experience, it is assuming that it will work out. I am pulling for Coach Des and whoever he hires.

Has there been an outside hire of yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Has there been an outside hire of yet?
    Outside of UL with no previous UL connections? No.

OK. At no point did I write that it was a slam dunk the guy, whoever he is, would work out. I originally wrote that I "assumed" that his work had been viewed and, because he was already on staff, certain things about him would be known, such as his knowledge of the position he would be coaching and his recruiting ability. I believe both are the case. I never "assumed" that this would be a successful hire; only pointed out the advantages of hiring a known quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    OK. At no point did I write that it was a slam dunk the guy, whoever he is, would work out. I originally wrote that I "assumed" that his work had been viewed and, because he was already on staff, certain things about him would be known, such as his knowledge of the position he would be coaching and his recruiting ability. I believe both are the case. I never "assumed" that this would be a successful hire; only pointed out the advantages of hiring a known quantity.
    Brother, i def wasnt responding to you. Heck, you didnt even challenge anything I said either. My response was to Vic. As usual, our conversation got hijacked by the same troll as all other conversations on this board. My apologies for any misunderstanding.

13. Default Re: Football Staff specULation

Brother, i def wasnt responding to you. Heck, you didnt even challenge anything I said either. My response was to Vic. As usual, our conversation got hijacked by the same troll as all other conversations on this board. My apologies for any misunderstanding.

Posting about Vic again . . .

And please accept mine for the misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    ….
    His Twitter says RB and WR coach. Surely he won’t coach both.

Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst . 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 . LastLast

Thread Information