Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: CFP Rankings and Bowl Announcements

Default Re: CFP Rankings and Bowl Announcements

Attendance for the Nola bowl last year was 3000...they were going to do anything to get us this year.

2. Default Re: CFP Rankings and Bowl Announcements

Wow 3K. But that’s in the height of the pandemic before the vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Wow 3K. But that’s in the height of the pandemic before the vaccines.
    And latoya the destroya

4. Default Re: CFP Rankings and Bowl Announcements

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    I'm making the call now. If Cinncy loses in the playoffs & UL wins the New Orleans bowl we are 2021 national champions. Make the rings & mold the trophy. I don't need no freaking matrix, no freaking polls & no freaking CFP to know this.
    Please God no. UCF fans were Incredibly annoying and obnoxious with that bull crap in 2017; that was about the only time I was rooting for LSU. I would hope we hold ourselves to a higher standard. We would not beat Alabama, Georgia, or Michigan. Let’s be real.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    I'm making the call now. If Cinncy loses in the playoffs & UL wins the New Orleans bowl we are 2021 national champions. Make the rings & mold the trophy. I don't need no freaking matrix, no freaking polls & no freaking CFP to know this.
    . Not sure if you are joking, drunk, or fell on your head.

6. Default Re: CFP Rankings and Bowl Announcements

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    . Not sure if you are joking, drunk, or fell on your head.
    It could be all three, so why the limitations . . .

7. Default Re: CFP Rankings and Bowl Announcements

Quote Originally Posted by OrlandeauxCajun View Post
    UCF fans were Incredibly annoying and obnoxious with that bull crap in 2017; that was about the only time I was rooting for LSU. I would hope we hold ourselves to a higher standard. We would not beat Alabama, Georgia, or Michigan. Let’s be real.
    Nope, LWS rules!

After week one of 2021, Louisiana was at the bottom of the pile (zero game winning streak) now after battling back all season long, it's potentially one win from the top of the LWS mountain.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's never been done before in a course of a single season.

8. Default Re: CFP Rankings and Bowl Announcements

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Nope, LWS rules!

After week one of 2021, Louisiana was at the bottom of the pile (zero game winning streak) now after battling back all season long, it's potentially one win from the top of the LWS mountain.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's never been done before in a course of a single season.
    Definitely an impressive and historic feat. Proud of my Cajuns. But let’s not UCF that ______.

9. Default Re: CFP Rankings and Bowl Announcements

Quote Originally Posted by OrlandeauxCajun View Post
    Definitely an impressive and historic feat. Proud of my Cajuns. But let’s not UCF that ______.
    I can't imagine the list of teams that lost their opener and went undefeated the rest of the way is a very long one.

10. Default Re: CFP Rankings and Bowl Announcements

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I can't imagine the list of teams that lost their opener and went undefeated the rest of the way is a very long one.
    I will go out on a limb and suggest here it is:

End of list . . .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information