Thread: App State Fans

Default App State Fans

I met a number of App State fans today. They were all very nice, cordial and were enjoying their time here.

After the game ended, I read some App State message boards. A number of posters were very complimentary of the Cajuns. Nothing negative was said. They admitted the better team won the game. They also mentioned, having been beaten by Napier three straight times, they are really happy he is leaving.

Default Re: App State Fans

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    I met a number of App State fans today. They were all very nice, cordial and were enjoying their time here.

After the game ended, I read some App State message boards. A number of posters were very complimentary of the Cajuns. Nothing negative was said. They admitted the better team won the game. They also mentioned, having been beaten by Napier three straight times, they are really happy he is leaving.
    I second this. Invited a few App. fans for food and drinks and had great convos. I love this rivalry.

Yes. Every App fan I talked to was great! Good folks

I genuinely respect App State and their program. I love the rivalry

App fans are awesome! I wish we were playing in the reg season next year

Same here. Met two couples at dinner last night. Great conversation. Great respect on both sides. Also said they were happy to not have to play Napier any more. Good people

Met several App fans before and after, including 88’s parents. All were very nice and gracious before and after the game.

8. Default Re: App State Fans

App sent class here for this game . . . We usually do likewise . . . Makings of a great rivalry . . . While it is usually not the case , its ok to like your rivals . . .

App State and Marshall for sure going to renew their rivalry from the SoCon days!

App may need another stadium expansion with these drivable rivals

Thread Information