Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16

Thread: SBC Champions: Louisiana 24, App State 16

Default Re: SBC Championship Final: Louisiana 24, App State 16

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    So glad your little dude avoided the leg issue. Prayers for a full and complete recovery . . .
    Very much appreciated, Vic. Ochsner Lafayette General trauma and ER teams were exemplary. God is great.

2. Default Re: SBC Championship Final: Louisiana 24, App State 16

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    Very much appreciated, Vic. Ochsner Lafayette General trauma and ER teams were exemplary. God is great.
    They did me well also in May . . . I have a ditto for LG and God . . .

Very scary, but we are blessed. Thank you for the kind words.
    Glad to see everything worked out for the family. Stay safe.

Both Levi and Emani’s house calls were incredible. I think Levi’s first TD pass of the game gave him the edge. Both guys were crucial to the winning effort. Although I would have given MVP to the entire Cajun defense.
    This is kind of how I felt. Levi played great, but if I had to just pick one player, it would have been Emani Bailey. The "tipping point" was the tipped ball he "intercepted" for lack of a better word. That play was huge and combined with his 119 yards of rushing would make him my choice. If the Defense could have all shared the honor, that would have been great as well. I think Levi being selected may have reflected his total body of work over the season and his intangibles like leadership.

It was indescribable sitting in the stands with my sons and my father. We’ve all been waiting it seems all our lives for this moment in those same seats. I almost was unable to go because my 5 year old was still recovering from surgery after almost losing his leg on Thursday. But my tough guy said he wanted to go see the Cajuns win the championship. I held him high so he could see every moment. What a great game to cap off an outstanding season.
    Hope he's OK. But the excitement and the celebration should be good medicine.

Yes HE is.

Thank you to everyone for the kind words. I didn’t mean to thread jack with my personal anecdote. Yesterday just meant so much.

8. Default Re: SBC Championship Final: Louisiana 24, App State 16

Thank you to everyone for the kind words. I didn’t mean to thread jack with my personal anecdote. Yesterday just meant so much.
    Thread jacking is what JMV does . . . you just incorporated a little deserved appreciation in a post about the thread. God is great . . .

No issues bro. The little one is good and the Cajuns won. Yesterday was a great day to be a Cajun fan.

No need to apologize bruh

God is great! Here's to a quick.and full recovery!

12. Default ESPN 1420 Ragin’ Cajuns Fans Bask in Championship Glory, Look to Future

For fans and players alike, the postgame celebration is a moment they’ll never forget.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16

Thread Information