Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: SBC Champions: Louisiana 24, App State 16

1. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. App State SBC Championship

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    That's cool coach Des
    I thought we had an agreement you would not out me until after I am HC . . .

Default Re: SBC Championship Final: Louisiana 24, App State 16

Another interesting point, CUSA and MACtion had championship games between teams not ranked. Separation.

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. App State SBC Championship

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I did very limited posting during the game, however it is a pleasure to have a pretty good device . . . it is quite amazing however that only a ___ would come up with something like this, especially on a day like today . . . ____ envy man . . .
    Well aren't we touchy this evening? I forgot you & Dr. Maggard both have to have special wifi service in the stadium so he could email you with his top secret choice for coach & let you break the news to us lesser people on the board. I was just pointing out an issue everyone else who was INSIDE the stadium except you seemed to have.

4. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. App State SBC Championship

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Well aren't we touchy this evening? I forgot you & Dr. Maggard both have to have special wifi service in the stadium so he could email you with his top secret choice for coach & let you break the news to us lesser people on the board. I was just pointing out an issue everyone else who was INSIDE the stadium except you seemed to have.
    There were several people there who were posting during the game. Sorry that gets your goat. By the way, I’m not interested in any irrelevant ____ing contest with you or anyone else on the day we won the championship.

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. App State SBC Championship

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    There were several people there who were posting during the game. Sorry that gets your goat. By the way, I’m not interested in any irrelevant ____ing contest with you or anyone else on the day we won the championship. So GFYS . . .
    Has Dr. Maggard forwarded you the terms Mike's contract for your approval yet? Or will you be writing it up for him in the morning?

Anyway…..

What a great, old school, hard hitting defensive football game. Both teams were getting after it from kickoff to the final play.

What's another great thing about yesterday is we may have won over some fans and maybe pushed fans from being causal to being more die-hard

All I can say about yesterday is holy ____

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    What's another great thing about yesterday is we may have won over some fans and maybe pushed fans from being causal to being more die-hard
    I wanted to go until our cul-de-sac decided last week to march in the Broussard Xmas parade...the parade was at 3p. What did I miss?

Merry Christmas,
    Casual Broussard Parade Fan

Congrats! That was a great ballgame.

We are finally Champs!! No sharing etc.. we are rising and our trajectory won't stop. After so many years of getting close, we finally kicked the damn door in...toasts bros

Quote Originally Posted by AppAlum1 View Post
    Congrats! That was a great ballgame.
    It sure was. The teams were getting chippy. Definitely mutual respect and dislike on both sides. App fans showed up and were very respectful. Congrats on a great game and showing. Thanks for the trophy I hope we can keep it a few years.

It was indescribable sitting in the stands with my sons and my father. We’ve all been waiting it seems all our lives for this moment in those same seats. I almost was unable to go because my 5 year old was still recovering from surgery after almost losing his leg on Thursday. But my tough guy said he wanted to go see the Cajuns win the championship. I held him high so he could see every moment. What a great game to cap off an outstanding season.

Had the game on my phone while driving home from hunting camp, Mostly listening but peeking once in a while.
    Congrats on the SBC Championship! That trophy is going to look good on your campus! It was a great game, UL's fans are very passionate. Hard fought and well deserved team effort to bring home the hardware! Would like to see the TV ratings for the game, I am sure many Gator fans were watching!
    Reports are now coming out that the new coaches at LSWHO and USCw both had been in contact with Florida about the opening but our AD had his eyes laser focused on CBN, I see why now!
    UL will have some new fans from afar with Gator Nation.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    We are finally Champs!! No sharing etc.. we are rising and our trajectory won't stop. After so many years of getting close, we finally kicked the damn door in...toasts bros
    Tchin tchin Cajuns!!

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information