Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: App Fans, the ULtimate How to Guide for TailGating SBC Championship

1. Default Re: App Fans, the ULtimate How to Guide for TailGating SBC Championship

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Ragin Pagin, where y’all at?! Time to show up and show out like never before. It’s a festival at CajunField. Come meet us. Mullet, Beavis, Jeaux, Ragin Review, Rick.. All the boys doing it right today.
    One thing? If the fans don’t turn out in numbers you or anyone thinks they should don’t go on a rant. Lafayette clearly isn’t very vested in Louisiana athletics. If they were they’d be there. Why trash a girl who never accepts a date with her by you? Why she even kisses the rear end of your worst enemy.

Trashing her says more about us than her. She’s uninterested in her negative reputation being displayed. Actually we’ve got a huge job just to get her to consider us.

Default Re: SBC Championship attendance and score

What tailgating is looking like?

Default Re: App Fans, the ULtimate How to Guide for TailGating SBC Championship

Best I’ve seen this year. Still need more people!

The free lot across Congress is filling up fast. This the earliest I have seen that many cars over there.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    31K official count
    I guess that is our limit as fans.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information