Thread: Thanks KATC

Default Thanks KATC

I want to thank KATC for the special they did on the Cajuns and the Championship team. We complain about coverage and that we aren’t first lots of times. KATC just did 15 minutes on the game and this awesome season. It was very well done. Thanks KATC.

2. Default Re: Thanks KATC

Thanks for the heads up. Will thank them on social sites.

Default Re: Thanks KATC

Where can us fans not in Acadiana watch it?

Never mind I found it! It’s on Roku.

They're posted on KATC's Youtube page as well. 20 mins split into a 4 part preview

6. Default Re: Thanks KATC

I just went to KATC and watched the entire special on the Ultimate Cajuns....All I can say is well done. First and foremost Seth Lewis and Jamarcus Fitzpatrick are really good together and this special from top to bottom was done professionally. They interviewed Levi's mom and dad as well as Jake Delhomme. Seth and Jamarcus were almost beaming while doing the special, but kept it together. You can see the pride they both feel about this years team. I don't know Fitzpatrick's background, but he is really good. Seth Lewis, I believe attended LSU, but still shows allot of pride in the Cajuns.

I highly recommend if you have a chance, go watch this special it is 4 parts about 10-15 minutes long, but really good.

7. Default Re: Thanks KATC

Part 2

Thanks wcd35, thanks CRAWFISH61

8. Default Re: Thanks KATC

Part 3

9. Default Re: Thanks KATC

Part 4

Thanks for posting these!

These are great and all but I mean seeing Napier wear a camo Cajuns hoodie is just unbearable.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I just went to KATC and watched the entire special on the Ultimate Cajuns....All I can say is well done. First and foremost Seth Lewis and Jamarcus Fitzpatrick are really good together and this special from top to bottom was done professionally. They interviewed Levi's mom and dad as well as Jake Delhomme. Seth and Jamarcus were almost beaming while doing the special, but kept it together. You can see the pride they both feel about this years team. I don't know Fitzpatrick's background, but he is really good. Seth Lewis, I believe attended LSU, but still shows allot of pride in the Cajuns.

I highly recommend if you have a chance, go watch this special it is 4 parts about 10-15 minutes long, but really good.
    That Seth attended LaSU. That explains a lot. He covered every LaSU home game personally and gave his newscast reports from there during the season. Don't believe he made one UL game this season. Jamarcus covered the Cajuns all season. But if he is a graduate of LaSU, that would make sense.

The piece they did on the Cajuns is very good. Truly enjoyed it.

Thread Information