Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BONUS: Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Tickets BONUS: Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Big Bonus Episode we've been working on for Ragin Reviewers! Three great conversations about Coaching Searches, The SBCCG in Lafayette, What Napier's legacy means to the Sun Belt Conference, as well as Louisiana Athletics, TV Contracts, New Conference Mates, and a whole lot more!

Coaching Search Update! [1:25]

Sun Belt Commissioner Keith Gill [13:09]

Appalachian State Athletic Director Doug Gillin [35:45]

The Voice of the Cajuns; Jay Walker [55:49]

For more updates & info follow us on all social media platforms @RaginReview

2. Default Re: BONUS:Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Turbine, this is the most important episode we've done. Please pin to the top.

Default Re: BONUS:Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Wow I just so happen to be working on a bonus podcast too lol! I'll be sure to listen to y'all's when I get a chance! I look forward to hearing it!

Default Re: BONUS:Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Turbine, this is the most important episode we've done. Please pin to the top.
    Awesome episode.

5. Default Re: BONUS:Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Great job fellas. Thoroughly enjoyed all the segments. Wondering if the App band makes the game?

6. Default Re: BONUS: Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Someone tell Kyle

7. Default Re: BONUS: Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Someone tell Kyle
    Tell him what . . . Mr. Cole . .

Default Re: BONUS: Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Well done guys.

9. Default Re: BONUS: Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Scheduled to listen at 1:30am.

10. Default Re: BONUS: Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Scheduled to listen at 1:30am.
    Will you have a mask on?

11. Default Re: BONUS: Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Will you have a mask on?
    No not till 3am

Default Re: BONUS: Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Very nice questions for the commissioner. So, this is not a "home" game that is controlled by UL, but, run by the people in the conference office. So, does this mean the band will not get to play the same songs over and over and over and over again?

Speaking of logos, the Ragin' Review logo is one of the best I have ever seen. Whoever designed that did a great job. I know the cost of designing the Sunbelt logo was not cheap.

14. Default Re: BONUS: Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Speaking of logos, the Ragin' Review logo is one of the best I have ever seen. Whoever designed that did a great job. I know the cost of designing the Sunbelt logo was not cheap.
    Rumored to be upwards of 600k.

The RR logo was first bumbling around my brain and a very talented man named Ryan Benoit made it a reality.

Thank you for the kind words Ror.

15. Default Re: BONUS: Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Well done guys.
    Appreciate that ZZ. Man, if you only knew what it took to make this thing happen. I’m exhausted.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information