Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: BONUS: Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Default Re: BONUS: Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Great guest.....fired up about the possibility of Des being next man up!

2. Default Re: BONUS: Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Appreciate that ZZ. Man, if you only knew what it took to make this thing happen. I’m exhausted.
    Anything done right requires preparation . . . It is quite obvious that the three of you are going far and beyond the even the minimum of preparation to put out a great product . . . Kudos to the three of you for the time, passion and tenacity

3. Default Re: BONUS: Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Anything done right requires preparation . . . It is quite obvious that the three of you are going far and beyond the even the minimum of preparation to put out a great product . . . Kudos to the three of you for the time, passion and tenacity
    Have we converted you yet, Vic? Seems like you're warming up to Ole MAT..

4. Default Re: BONUS: Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Have we converted you yet, Vic? Seems like you're warming up to Ole MAT..
    I have always loved the pod . . . I still think they are too long and told you guys that when you first started . . . but with Jay gone from radio in the afternoons, these are the only place to get Cajuns discussion and analysis . . . And while I think they are too long, I have never not finished one . . . Hope this helps . . .

Default Re: BONUS: Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Nice work on this one guys. Good listen

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information