Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BONUS: Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Default Re: BONUS: Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Excellent job guys! Y’all are killing it and your guests are awesome! I have enjoyed all of your episodes. Keep up the good work.

2. Default Re: BONUS: Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

This episode touched all the bases.

Thanks for the hard work.

Great job.

"Don't forget, Purveyor of Truth."

Default Re: BONUS: Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Y’all should tell Gill Edies is closed on Saturday

Great episode! Fantastic questions for Gill! Tough questions indeed!

5. Default Re: BONUS: Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Y’all should tell Gill Edies is closed on Saturday
    I wanted to so badly, but was trying not to derail. I'll text him today lol

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    And tell him to get some of their fried fish!!!

Great Job Guys! MAT, I really liked the part on Des. Definitely makes me feel better if Dr. Maggard chooses to go that route.

Great episode guys! Y'all are making me jealous that I can't go to the game! Just the reality of being a Cajuns fan who lives across the country! Lol! Keep up the good work, I look forward to your next episode!

9. Default Re: BONUS: Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

Quote Originally Posted by CameronCajun View Post
    Great Job Guys! MAT, I really liked the part on Des. Definitely makes me feel better if Dr. Maggard chooses to go that route.
    If you really think it through, it's not all that bad of an option. Is it a risk? Will it raise some eyebrows? Probably. I'm just trying to keep a level head about it.

That said, interviews are still going on..

10. Default Re: BONUS: Commish Keith Gill, App St AD Doug Gillin & The Voice, Jay Walker

If you really think it through, it's not all that bad of an option. Is it a risk? Will it raise some eyebrows? Probably. I'm just trying to keep a level head about it.

Let me preface this by saying I have no idea who the coach will be, but the more and more I hear about Dez possibly being the HC, the more I feel it would not be a bad move. In Maggard I trust, he has not made a bad hire yet since he arrived and that is from Lance Key to Kristi Gray to Glasgo to Napier to Deggs. I trust he will make the best hire and the one that makes the most sense.

Yea...when I first heard, I thought it was a bad idea. Then, after listening to the pod and thinking about it, no not a bad option at all. Keep up the good work! I know you, Gerry, and Matt put in a lot of work and it shows.

Appreciate that ZZ. Man, if you only knew what it took to make this thing happen. I’m exhausted.
    I volunteered years back help produce a series on AOC. Akin to getting all the stars to align at times. Keep the faith and see where this leads y’all.

I was thinking during that time that I hoped it would turn into a Lafayette food advice session.

Great podcast, y’all are killing it!

Man, GREAT episode guys! I got about a quarter sized pee spot on my pants when i saw "bonus episode"!
    Nothing a couple minutes up against the hand dryer cant fix! Cant wait til Saturday! Im amped son! Lets F'ing GEAUXXXXX!!!

Listened to Craig and Dave this morning. Currently halfway through the bonus with apps AD. Really appreciate all you guys for putting out so much quality stuff

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information