Thread: Soooo you guys are playing FSU next year.....

UL Football Soooo you guys are playing FSU next year.....

Your biggest fans are going to be us Gators from now on ESPECIALLY for this game. They have had 4 losing seasons in a row so go into that game confident you will win. You will have Gator fans in the stands cheering you guys on too.

2. Default Re: Soooo you guys are playing FSU next year.....

I’m pretty sure FSU is much more talented than their record. Gonna be a very tough game especially with new staff and quarterback. In fact I believe UF is vastly more talented than their record. Y’all not three years from contending for it all.

Default Re: Soooo you guys are playing FSU next year.....

That would be great. Mullen was HORRIBLE when it came to recruiting. We have holes and our depth is suffering. We are going to be very patient for Coach Napier to build us back to where we should be. We do pay our coaches championship money to win Championships. This is the most I have been excited about our football hire since Urban Meyer. : )

Quote Originally Posted by Gatordadx4 View Post
    Your biggest fans are going to be us Gators from now on ESPECIALLY for this game. They have had 4 losing seasons in a row so go into that game confident you will win. You will have Gator fans in the stands cheering you guys on too.
    I'm more interested in getting revenge on this one....

Name:  Florida_2012.png
Views: 490
Size:  440.6 KB

That would be great. Mullen was HORRIBLE when it came to recruiting. We have holes and our depth is suffering. We are going to be very patient for Coach Napier to build us back to where we should be. We do pay our coaches championship money to win Championships. This is the most I have been excited about our football hire since Urban Meyer. : )
    We have loved the time we had with Coach Napier and his staff. I really hope your fanbase will be patient with him as he may break everything down to the ground and rebuild, according to his needs. We are in a place we have never been in because of him and his methods. I wish you guys the best!

Glad you have stuck around. You should be excited with your new coach. You have a generation of excellence ahead of you if you do indeed stay a little patient. Remember Saban first year at Bama

You did what the folks east of here were afraid to do. You INVESTED while they spent a ton on an old worn out toy. They MAY be better than you next year but not for long

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    We have loved the time we had with Coach Napier and his staff. I really hope your fanbase will be patient with him as he may break everything down to the ground and rebuild, according to his needs. We are in a place we have never been in because of him and his methods. I wish you guys the best!
    Yes, that is my biggest fear: that do not give him the time that he will need to get his process in place. May happen soon, may take a while, but if they are patient and give the man time to do it, they will not regret it.

I'll be there! Not missing that game. Last time I passed through campus, Mike Martin Jr. unlocked the baseball stadium for us and let us roam around as long as we wanted.

We plan on being in Tallahassee next year also. Looking forward to the trip and getting the W.

Next season's schedule is why I was hoping ya'll wouldn't pluck our coach for another year. FSU as our toughest OOC opponent means a chance for a really special season.

Thread Information