Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Montrell Johnson Freshman of the Year, Napier Coach of the Year

Default Re: Montrell Johnson Freshman of the Year, Napier Coach of the Year

This sounds like an all district team in h/s. Vote for mine, I’ll vote for yours.

Default Re: Montrell Johnson Freshman of the Year, Napier Coach of the Year

The coaches and one media member from each market gets a vote. Coaches have never been allowed to vote for their own players. This year that applied to the media as well.

3. Default Re: Montrell Johnson Freshman of the Year, Napier Coach of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    The coaches and one media member from each market gets a vote. Coaches have never been allowed to vote for their own players. This year that applied to the media as well.
    …I guess that all the stats were. There to check out and this reminds me of my daughter’s Hs years where they won state in basketball and the votes were taken for District MVP…well they had a girl from another school that we crushed that got the award as some were impressed with her stats……problem was that she played all game every game where our kid, a much better player, was taken out early every game as we were so far ahead……seems like we roll a lot of guys and maybe this effected the votes!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information