Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Opinion based? Have you saw the list of Dr. Maggard outstanding hires since he has been at Louisiana? What about the record setting fundraising efforts, OLOL and McDonalds and numerous other sponsorship. If their is a guy we can't afford to lose it is Dr. Maggard. This is a real AD not a Scott Farmer AD.
    I love all those things, stick to the subject please.

2. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    No, facts on the hiring process, specifically MD, the subject of this thread.
    you will get these when the process is done . . . loose lips sink ships . . . the only way he can conduct a thorough process is for it to be confidential . . . who wants their current employer knowing they are interviewing and seeking other employment . . . Come on man . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    No, facts on the hiring process, specifically MD, the subject of this thread.
    He has been interviewed and he has been recommended by Coach Napier. That is facts. We will see in due time if he gets the job. Either way the Cajuns are in great shape. Enjoy the ride and specifically today!

I agree, great day today to be a Ragin Cajun.

How loose do the lips have to be if you already know who the new guy is? I understand exactly how UL grad is feeling about this hire. It is the most important hire in the history of this school. Why, because the greatest football coach in the history of this school is moving to his next objective & he is leaving behind a small army of great players. Can the next coach continue to reinforce that army for it to become even greater, or at least continue that realm of greatness?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    How loose do the lips have to be if you already know who the new guy is? I understand exactly how UL grad is feeling about this hire. It is the most important hire in the history of this school. Why, because the greatest football coach in the history of this school is moving to his next objective & he is leaving behind a small army of great players. Can the next coach continue to reinforce that army for it to become even greater, or at least continue that realm of greatness?
    Mike is a front runner for the job. Nobody has said he has the job.

7. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    And . . . the whole process is confidential . . . except for the part where the bird has sung . . .

UL Football Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

I got a good feeling about it!!! I think the fan base would increase if the new hire is Mike. I would love to see that happen!!!

9. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by BBOYD View Post
    I got a good feeling about it!!! I think the fan base would increase if the new hire is Mike. I would love to see that happen!!!
    Then we can move on to MBB, you ready . . .

UL Basketball Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Then we can move on to MBB, you ready . . .
    I been ready since 2007… #GeauxCajuns

Mike is a front runner for the job. Nobody has said he has the job.
    Well, you kind of did in post 578

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Well, you kind of did in post 578
    We will see with the next few days who the new HC will be. From all accounts I have heard it will be Mike. Me and Tboy first heard this Nov 30th that he will be a front runner. Time will tell if he gets the job.

Key word Heard. Key word Time will tell.

13. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

He has been interviewed and he has been recommended by Coach Napier. That is facts. We will see in due time if he gets the job. Either way the Cajuns are in great shape. Enjoy the ride and specifically today!
    Those are facts . . . You really need that English class . . .

We will see with the next few days who the new HC will be. From all accounts I have heard it will be Mike. Me and Tboy first heard this Nov 30th that he will be a front runner. Time will tell if he gets the job.

Key word Heard. Key word Time will tell.
    So, Ok. If you can't reference the actual part where you said you've heard it will be Mike and how that contradicts what you said in another post about nobody saying who the new coach is I can't help ya.

15. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    So, Ok. If you can't reference the actual part where you said you've heard it will be Mike and how that contradicts what you said in another post about nobody saying who the new coach is I can't help ya.
    ….I know of an assistant that is going to Fla and one probably……hope the # doesn’t grow….won’t say names as our trust demands…..guess it all comes out soon!

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Thread Information