Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    Then we can’t afford Golding either. And Schumann only makes 600k.

I don’t feel he is ready.
    Napier was offered 3.2 m to stay so say.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Cook isn't up to par on the college game now. That game has long passed him by.
    No $h!+. Either you didn’t read it or reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit. I’m comparing today to when Baldwin and bustle got hired. When cook would have been in his prime.

UL is a top 20 school. When Cook was here we barely won a few games a year. That was 30 years ago.
    If the teams cook was here for played this kind of schedule, in the sun belt, they would have been every bit as good as the teams of today.

This is the dumbest, waste of time thread of all time. None of you mother____ers have any idea who is going to be the next coach. Keep guessing you stupid ____s

5. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    No $h!+. Either you didn’t read it or reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit. I’m comparing today to when Baldwin and bustle got hired. When cook would have been in his prime.
    Reading comprehension is not a suit at all with him. He must have missed all English classes when he was at school at Louisiana if he went there at all . . .

Is that your wish list or actual names in the running?

Confirmed not receiving votes:
    Jaime Howard
    Ron Guidry
    Terrel Owens
    Lance Guidry
    Hark Mudspeth
    CajunVic
    Lewi Cook
    Jim Hightower
    Bicky Rustle
    Matt Viator
    John Gruden
    Berry Jaldwin
    JT Curtis
    Josh Booty
    I’m pretty sure Bicky Rustle interviewed posthumously. Rest In Peace bickmyster, bickantor, bicknasty, my old friend.

7. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I’m pretty sure Bicky Rustle interviewed posthumously. Rest In Peace bickmyster, bickantor, bicknasty, my old friend.
    …..ok let’s talk bucks….anybody know the salary breakdowns of the top 5-6 guys on the staff……how much would a new HC get……thinking as a HC that Dez could get $800-$1mill…..the buy out and extra Coach money could get Some good assistants……Btw nobody answered my question of the higher ranked as assistant HC or coordinator!

Jay Johnson
    Rob Sale
    Jeff Lebby !!
    Pete Golding
    MD
    Will be pumped with anyone of these guys especially MD getting a shot but would be WOW by !!

Great list but we can't afford any of those guys. What is your two cents on Mike D?
    We were going to pay Napier $3.2, we can afford them.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    This is the dumbest, waste of time thread of all time. None of you mother____ers have any idea who is going to be the next coach. Keep guessing you stupid ____s
    That's pretty much my feelings... Mags is a magician. You see one hand while the other fools your ___. I don't fear losing a coach. Losing our AD terrorizes me.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    That's pretty much my feelings... Mags is a magician. You see one hand while the other fools your ___. I don't fear losing a coach. Losing our AD terrorizes me.
    Amazing..turbine allows some to totally ___ this board but sensors ___

I’ve decided l personally want mike. He moves to HC and keeps as many Assistants here as possible and hope we don’t miss a beat.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    We aren’t fixing anything. this hire is different than when Napier was hired, we are in a different place. Mike checks all the boxes that Maggard mentioned for this hire.
    Maybe he does check all of Maggard boxes. I’m no AD, but one of the boxes would be to have at least run the offensive or defensive side of the ball at the college level, if I were creating them.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Maggard convinced CBN to keep CMD when he was hired. CBN evaluated CMD for four years and now is here convincing Maggard to make CBN HC. What is shocking about that . . .
    Is it just me? Every time I see CBN and CMD it looks like some fake news organization.

15. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Future Q: If all the coaches want Mike, will he have the gumption to fire any of them if need be?

Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 ... LastLast

Thread Information