Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst . 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 . LastLast

Thread: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

1. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    You are right. Just like with the hire of Coach Napier, we will not know who the new coach is until Dr. Maggard announces it.

Everything else is fluff and someones ideas. Of course, that's what makes these boards popular!
    trust the good birdie . . .

Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun97 View Post
    Jay Johnson
    Checks every box with solid OC experience. Right before he left for Minnesota a group of dads were all talking at our kids baseball practice and one said, “I hope you come back as our head coach someday” and back then Jay said “ I’d love that opportunity.” That May have changed by now? I don’t know.

3. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Checks every box with solid OC experience. Right before he left for Minnesota a group of dads were all talking at our kids baseball practice and one said, “I hope you come back as our head coach someday” and back then Jay said “ I’d love that opportunity.” That May have changed by now? I don’t know.
    If Dr Maggard does not listen the CBN, I sincerely hope and pray that this is where he goes . . . either way, it will be nice to personally know and have a relationship with a HC at Louisiana, again . . . Having had one with four of them before was priceless . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    If Dr Maggard does not listen the CBN, I sincerely hope and pray that this is where he goes . . . either way, it will be nice to personally know and have a relationship with a HC at Louisiana, again . . . Having had one with four of them before was priceless . . .
    It's almost like every time Vic comes to this thread, he tries to make it more ridiculous.

5. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    It's almost like every time Vic comes to this thread, he tries to make it more ridiculous.
    Can you expound . . . Inquiring fans want to know . . .

Can you expound . . . Inquiring fans want to know . . .
    Well you decided to do the thing you always criticize your boy JMV for, vaguely alluding to friendships.

Also, 0% of people will read this and believe you have had a relationship with each of the previous 4 coaches.

7. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    I was at that game, and I remember it being played by two full teams. Maybe it’s just old age, I just don’t remember a one on one football game.
    I don't know if you ever noticed this about sports; skill positions get compared to skill positions, units to units.

Check out https://CajunStats.com during the game. It tells you more than the results of two full teams. Head to head is side by side.

There are "heroes" in every game and they rarely call the whole team a hero.

Vic said "heroes" I was asking based on his parameter.

Last game: http://archive.statbroadcast.com/353655.html

8. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Well you decided to do the thing you always criticize your boy JMV for, vaguely alluding to friendships.

Also, 0% of people will read this and believe you have had a relationship with each of the previous 4 coaches.
    Robe, Lotief, Lotief, HUD . . . Three of the 4 knew/know my wife and kids by name . . . so do what you want with it, no little birdie in these FACTS

Oh, and you need to check your reading comprehension if you read what I posted and thought it read the previous 4 football coaches . . .

9. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I don't know if you ever noticed this about sports; skill positions get compared to skill positions, units to units.

Check out https://CajunStats.com during the game. It tells you more than the results of two full teams. Head to head is side by side.

There are "heroes" in every game and they rarely call the whole team a hero.

Vic said "heroes" I was asking based on his parameter.

Last game: http://archive.statbroadcast.com/353655.html
    There are game heroes and there are persona who become a hero to the institution based upon what the bring to the institution on a day to day basis. For coaches, a hero may bring as much to the institution off the field than on the field.

10. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Over how long a period of time, was Baldwin on this FB HC friendship list?

11. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

There are game heroes and there are persona who become a hero to the institution based upon what the bring to the institution on a day to day basis. For coaches, a hero may bring as much to the institution off the field than on the field.
    I agree with this.

12. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Over how long a period of time, was Baldwin on this FB HC friendship list?
    You obviously have not read my response post the B4H

13. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

You obviously have not read my response post the B4H
    Just did. I hadn't realized you jumped the shark.

14. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

I agree with this.
    If people looked wisely at most of the things I post, they would agree with most of it . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Lanning…
    Unrealistic to even think about it, in my non-professional opinion.

But if we do somehow land that dude.holy ____.

Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst . 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 . LastLast

Thread Information