Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I believe we have already been through that and now you are wasting my time and space on this board . . . you have a tendency of doing that when you get on a tangent
    Im calling you out on your bull____. People need to do it more. You're a troll. You made all of this up. You fool no one other than casual fans who don't normally follow this board.

2. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Im calling you out on your bull____. People need to do it more. You're a troll. You made all of this up. You fool no one other than casual fans who don't normally follow this board.
    Go play with JMV, he is more your style . . . why don't you call CBN and see if it is his wishes that CMD be the next head coach . . .

Go play with JMV, he is more your style . . . why don't you call CBN and see if it is his wishes that CMD be the next head coach . . .
    Just so we are clear, you do not believe Des will be the head coach next fall?

4. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

I never said that . . .

I never said that . . .
    Well put your money where your mouth is.

I am not a betting man but for $100 it isnt much for yall to bet. Glad to see you are willing, but it may be hard to get the other guy to commit. We are still waiting for a time and date commit on the debate with BFH.

SCARED MONEY DON'T MAKE MONEY!

UL Basketball Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    You know I did that on purpose hahaha
    yep all good, I love it!!!

10. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

I already told you, I'm not giving you the field, only a fool would do that . . . Pry was 100% rock solid to be our last HC until Maggard strolled through the quadrangle with Napier and that was that.

Go find another fool to bet with. Looks Like JMV might be interested.

By the way, a while back you told me you would run JMV off this board. It looks like you still have some work to do . . .

As expected......

Remember a few days ago I mentioned this was unlike any coaching search we've ever done. For the first time, we aren't looking for someone to come in and "fix" stuff. We are looking for someone who can come in and sustain excellence.

I'm not hearing ANYTHING here in the athletic complex. Dr. Maggard is so close to the vest and his circle is pretty tiny.

I have no idea whether Mike is being seriously considered for the job. But I will make three statements.....

1. Saying someone has to leave here to be considered in the future is not valid in my opinion.

2. Mike checks all of Dr. Maggard's boxes

3. If he's the guy and you think we've USL'd this (as I predicted would happen) you are going to be very surprised.

I have said from the very beginning I believe Dr. Maggard will make the right choice.
    If Mike is his choice, it's the right move. Dr. Maggard is smarter and more informed than any of us on this board.

In Maggard I trust.

12. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    SCARED MONEY DON'T MAKE MONEY!
    Neither does stupid money . . .

I already told you, I'm not giving you the field, only a fool would do that . . . Pry was 100% rock solid to be our last HC until Maggard strolled through the quadrangle with Napier and that was that.

Go find another fool to bet with. Looks Like JMV might be interested.

By the way, a while back you told me you would run JMV off this board. It looks like you still have some work to do . . .
    Scared.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHammock View Post
    Dez won't be the head coach. Nice guy, lots of knowledge but not ready for it yet as a first time college head coach. Program is in too good of a position for a gamble.

On the other hand basketball is in a bad state and I would be fine with canning Marlin and hiring Brad Boyd. Nice guy, lots of knowledge and having him as a first time college coach wouldn't be too big of a gamble.
    LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    As expected......

I agree with you on all these things… #GeauxCajuns

Remember a few days ago I mentioned this was unlike any coaching search we've ever done. For the first time, we aren't looking for someone to come in and "fix" stuff. We are looking for someone who can come in and sustain excellence.

I'm not hearing ANYTHING here in the athletic complex. Dr. Maggard is so close to the vest and his circle is pretty tiny.

I have no idea whether Mike is being seriously considered for the job. But I will make three statements.....

1. Saying someone has to leave here to be considered in the future is not valid in my opinion.

2. Mike checks all of Dr. Maggard's boxes

3. If he's the guy and you think we've USL'd this (as I predicted would happen) you are going to be very surprised.

I have said from the very beginning I believe Dr. Maggard will make the right choice.
    If Mike is his choice, it's the right move. Dr. Maggard is smarter and more informed than any of us on this board.

In Maggard I trust.

Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information