Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

1. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Maybe he tried and LL couldn't adapt.
    You could be right.

I have a post somewhere here on RP when MD was first hired, that I hoped MD would be able to teach his skill, the Art of The Fake Handoff.

2. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I have heard it straight from a little bird
    That a coach on staff is the most recent word
    Napier came back for things unfinished
    His clout over here remains undiminished
    We are tight with money with all that has happened
    It is this guy that Napier came back and has championed
    Open your eyes and enjoy the show
    We are about to be led by Mike Desormeaux.
    Is it the same bird that told you Napier was headed to LSU?

3. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunologist View Post
    I think its Ron Roberts all the way. Surprised, people arent bringing up his name more often. I thought Roberts move to Baylor was to get him P5 experience once Nape would leave. Roberts will probably keep most of the current staff also which is what most of yall want anyway. Mags still needs to meet others just to be sure a bigger name wouldnt want the job though.
    Ron said he was not interested in being a HC. It’s not Ron Roberts.

Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Dez won't be the head coach. Nice guy, lots of knowledge but not ready for it yet as a first time college head coach. Program is in too good of a position for a gamble.

On the other hand basketball is in a bad state and I would be fine with canning Marlin and hiring Brad Boyd. Nice guy, lots of knowledge and having him as a first time college coach wouldn't be too big of a gamble.

5. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Ok Vic. Ill bet you $100 that Des wont be the head coach for the 2022 season. Deal?
    So you want the field on something I said which you think has no possibility of happening at $1 to $1. What a fool.

Dude, all I said was that CBN wants CMD to be the next head coach. He might not get his way, however I do trust him on that process a lot more than I do all you yahoos . . .

6. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Is it the same bird that told you Napier was headed to LSU?
    I said LSU was highly interested in Napeir . . . and they were . . .

7. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

So interested, they didn’t even talk to him?

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Ok Vic. Ill bet you $100 that Des wont be the head coach for the 2022 season. Deal?
    B, let us know if yall work that out. It will keep the coaching search interesting.

They did not even interview him ...

10. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    So interested, they didn’t even talk to him?
    I'm sure his agent was in touch with them, however that is so old, it is not even worthy of discussion anymore.

Hey, You think Pry was scheduled to be the next head coach of Louisiana when Maggard took his stroll through the quadrangle with Napier and nobody even noticed . . .

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    B, let us know if yall work that out. It will keep the coaching search interesting.
    Nothing against des but I was told by a few people he will have to spread his wings before getting a HC job in the FBS

CBN wants CMD to be the next head football coach at the University of Louisiana . . . I can’t put it in more simple terms . . .
    Stop. Please. Let’s talk about the upcoming game instead of all this “I know inside info” BS.

13. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Stop. Please. Let’s talk about the upcoming game instead of all this “I know inside info” BS.
    Dude, there is a thread on that, you are welcome to visit that thread and not this one if that suits your fancy. I got some information and shared it. Isn't that how this board works. I could be JMV and pretend I have info that I don't have and then show up here and say I know but I won't tell. Hey, anyone who does not believe the information or can't stand to hear it can disregard it. That is no skin off my back, believe me.

So you want the field on something I said which you think has no possibility of happening at $1 to $1. What a fool.

Dude, all I said was that CBN wants CMD to be the next head coach. He might not get his way, however I do trust him on that process a lot more than I do all you yahoos . . .
    "Open your eyes and enjoy the show
    We are about to be led by Mike Desormeaux."

You said a lot of words to a simple yes/no question. This is a straight up bet. $100. Say no if you're not confident in your source. You are the one claiming we will be led by Des.

I love Des. I love Leger. I love Jaluke. But people, please stop with this. Theyre not gonna be hired as HC here. For reasons that SHOULD BE too obvious to mention. Please. Its ridiculous beyond comprehension. Stop it.

Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information