Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

1. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

There was one coach who was convinced to keep another coach from the previous administration.

There is one coach who for the past 4 years was the only coach to experience the benefits of the intangibles that were brought to the table by the coach he was convinced to keep.

There is one coach here who is leaving to take the reins at one or the top P5 jobs in the country.

There is one coach who is back here to take care of unfinished business before he totally embarks on his new coaching venture.

Part of that coaches unfinished business is to coach our team to a SBC . . . The other is to make sure when he leaves, his team is left in the best hands to succeed.

That coach is CBN and he says the coach he trust and supports to carry on the success is CMD.

Who are we to challenge the only coach who truly knows the intangibles CMD brings to the table . . .

2. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

A fake handoff doesn't require the read option. As far as not being the QB coach, an OC has a hand in all aspects of the offense.

3. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    There was one coach who was convinced to keep another coach from the previous administration.

There is one coach who for the past 4 years was the only coach to experience the benefits of the intangibles that were brought to the table by the coach he was convinced to keep.

There is one coach here who is leaving to take the reins at one or the top P5 jobs in the country.

There is one coach who is back here to take care of unfinished business before he totally embarks on his new coaching venture.

Part of that coaches unfinished business is to coach our team to a SBC . . . The other is to make sure when he leaves, his team is left in the best hands to succeed.

That coach is CBN and he says the coach he trust and supports to carry on the success is CMD.

Who are we to challenge the only coach who truly knows the intangibles CMD brings to the table . . .
    Are you talking about the coach that made a QB the TE coach?

Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    A fake handoff doesn't require the read option. As far as not being the QB coach, an OC has a hand in all aspects of the offense.
    You literally have ZERO idea what MD did or did not do to teach LL anything. But you are using the fact LL is not as good at one aspect of being a QB as one of the BEST TO EVER DO IT as some kind of proof he needs more work as a coach. That's just silly beyond comprehension.

Bingo

6. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Are you talking about the coach that made a QB the TE coach?
    I’m talking about the most successful coach to ever coach at Louisiana . . . I guess the play calling is next . . .

Fans can question everything. They may not be right. But it isn’t a dictatorship. After all, the school is asking for their money and donations.

Again, it could be Mike. But I have to believe that if Billy did endorse Mike over everyone else on his staff, he wouldn’t have done it in a way so that it would be publicly spread on message boards as the team tries to prepare for a championship.

Not a hand in calling plays, so no he doesn't have his hands in all aspects of the offense.

9. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

CBN wants CMD to be the next head football coach at the University of Louisiana . . . I can’t put it in more simple terms . . .

10. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Not a hand in calling plays. So no he doesn't have his hands in all aspects of the offense.
    You sir, need to TAKE that English class . . .

I can't believe this thread is 4 pages long.

I love Mike but he's not going to be the next head coach. We've got one of the best job openings in the nation at this point, we're not giving it to a guy with 5 total years of coaching experience at the college level.

Put in different terms...Brad Boyd has an order of magnitude higher chance of being the next men's basketball coach than Mike does at being the next football coach.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post

I love Mike but he's not going to be the next head coach. We've got one of the best job openings in the nation at this point, we're not giving it to a guy with 5 total years of coaching experience at the college level.

Put in different terms...Brad Boyd has an order of magnitude higher chance of being the next men's basketball coach than Mike does at being the next football coach.
    Hey it’s a nice diversion from sitting around waiting…

��

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post

Do you think he will not be considered?

CBN wants CMD to be the next head football coach at the University of Louisiana . . . I can’t put it in more simple terms . . .
    Trolls will troll.

15. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    You literally have ZERO idea what MD did or did not do to teach LL anything. But you are using the fact LL is not as good at one aspect of being a QB as one of the BEST TO EVER DO IT as some kind of proof he needs more work as a coach. That's just silly beyond comprehension.
    I know Levi never learned the art of the fake handoff whilst the best to ever perform it was a teacher on staff.

A good coach can teach, he has to be able to translate his knowledge to his students.

Having all the accolades in the world mean nothing if they stay in your head and don't transfer to your players.

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information