Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst . 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 . LastLast

Thread: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    SO dude has first hand knowledge that Desormeaux is on the inside track to get the job at UL. He also has first hand knowledge that Walker Howard is decommitting from LSU to go Florida. He had first hand knowledge about this Pry guy. At least I posted the places I was getting information & backing up my points & not just trolling for attention.
    The same information Vic is hearing is what I am hearing. Vics kids went to STM so yeah he knows Jaime and he never said Walker is decommitting. Maybe I need to add you to the ignore list and take Vic off.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    And . . . if you were CMD, who would you most want in Dr. Maggard's ear with full support for him . . .
    You've played that game with everyone on this thread. If Dr. Maggard would hire MD, I would support that hire and hope he has success at UL. Not knowing who he is interviewing, I don't have a favorite. Now, given what I've heard about Golden, I don't think he's a fit for our Culture. He's the only one I will mention because his name has been thrown out by media and fans.

3. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    You've played that game with everyone on this thread. If Dr. Maggard would hire MD, I would support that hire and hope he has success at UL. Not knowing who he is interviewing, I don't have a favorite. Now, given what I've heard about Golden, I don't think he's a fit for our Culture. He's the only one I will mention because his name has been thrown out by media and fans.
    That part of the process is not a game . . . I am quite confident that virtually no one will hear anything from the Lips of Dr Maggard until we all hear from the lips of Dr. Mallard who his choice is for HFC at Louisiana . . . Be that as it may, information is fun especially when it is shared with fans . . . And when it has a tinge of contraversary associated with the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    This is the dumbest, waste of time thread of all time. None of you mother____ers have any idea who is going to be the next coach. Keep guessing you stupid ____s
    Preach bruh!

5. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Preach bruh!
    Slick, really . . .

6. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    One thing is for sure, when someone other than Des is announced, Vic will jump on here and say "I told you it wasn't going to be him!"
    I’m not sure what would possess you to make such a ridiculous post . . . This is not my nature . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I’m not sure what would possess you to make such a ridiculous post . . . This is not my nature . . .
    Lolololololololololol

Brief pause

Lolololololololol

8. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Lolololololololololol

Brief pause

Lolololololololol
    Don’t choke on yourself, please . . .

BIG Johnson

Lolololololololololol

Brief pause

Lolololololololol
    PAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLO

10. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    PAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLO
    Your posting substance hasn’t changed much since you OD’d on the IGNORant button . . .

To protect the integrity of our process, I will have no further public comments until such time we announce our new coach. Understanding there will be great interest and speculation associated with this search, as I shared with our student-athletes yesterday, unless you hear information directly from me, please do not assume it to be true.

Let's Geaux,
    Bryan Maggard, Ph.D.
    VP for Intercollegiate Athletics

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    To protect the integrity of our process, I will have no further public comments until such time we announce our new coach. Understanding there will be great interest and speculation associated with this search, as I shared with our student-athletes yesterday, unless you hear information directly from me, please do not assume it to be true.

Let's Geaux,
    Bryan Maggard, Ph.D.
    VP for Intercollegiate Athletics
    Information will always leak.

13. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Fear the bird . . .

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Information will always leak.
    Speaking of leaking, someone will hit the little target in the urinal and get it right and claim the "I told you so award".

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Speaking of leaking, someone will hit the little target in the urinal and get it right and claim the "I told you so award".
    Your correct, but I am also correct that nothing is 100% confidential.

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst . 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 . LastLast

Thread Information