Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst . 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 . LastLast

Thread: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Hopefully we have a coach within the next 7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Being that Dr Maggard knows this young man about as well as he knows any coach in the nation and CBN who this young man has coached under for the last 4 years is here championing CMD for head coach, I have all I need to know to believe that he is qualified to be the next HC to lead Louisiana in the future . . .
    Did not say he was not qualified. I have no idea. I simply said that they were undoubtedly other people who were also just as well qualified and who could equally embrace the culture.

3. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    Did not say he was not qualified. I have no idea. I simply said that they were undoubtedly other people who were also just as well qualified and who could equally embrace the culture.
    There are undoubtedly no other coaches who CBN has chosen to endorse to be the HC at Louisiana . . . so, no other coach caries that credential . . .

The current cULture and standard that is in place can only be understood by folks that have been trained in that environment. Eg the current staff.

5. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Please identify what in this passage that CMD does not meet?
    "thorough search process"

There are undoubtedly no other coaches who CBN has chosen to endorse to be the HC at Louisiana . . . so, no other coach caries that credential . . .
    Mr. Vic, except for when you go out of your way to insult people, I enjoy your posts. I truly do. But, I swear, having a discussion with you is like playing whack a mole.

Mr. Vic, except for when you go out of your way to insult people, I enjoy your posts. I truly do. But, I swear, having a discussion with you is like playing whack a mole.
    Dude I just spit my supper out. Classic post.

8. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    "thorough search process"
    That is on Dr Maggard, not CMD. No one really knows how long this search process has been ongoing . . . it could be two years . . .

9. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

. Please identify what in this passage that CMD does not meet?
    "attention will now be given to a thorough search process."

I just got a call from my buddy Casey and the vibe he is getting is Tim to FL is a done deal and it is looking like Mike is moving up to the top candidate. Stay tuned folks Casey is usually correct so we will see what happens. Once again I was just told this and didn't question where he got this information from.

11. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

But, I swear, having a discussion with you is like playing whack a mole.
    You know, I was fixing to send you something like this. How many people have tried to explain this to you while we were having our discussion and rather than try to understand, you popped out another hole . . .

12. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    "attention will now be given to a thorough search process."
    He will evaluate what he has found and hire a coach . . .

You know, I was fixing to send you something like this. How many people have tried to explain this to you while we were having our discussion and rather than try to understand, you popped out another hole . . .
    OK, I’m waiting for my child bride and I’m kind of bored right now. Please tell me how I changed my arguments during this discussion. Please use quotes of mine and not your paraphrasing.

14. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I just got a call from my buddy Casey and the vibe he is getting is Tim to FL is a done deal and it is looking like Mike is moving up to the top candidate. Stay tuned folks Casey is usually correct so we will see what happens. Once again I was just told this and didn't question where he got this information from.
    You have just provided information to the board from the least knowledgeable Cajun fan of all time.

15. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

OK, I’m waiting for my child bride and I’m kind of bored right now. Please tell me how I changed my arguments during this discussion. Please use quotes of mine and not your paraphrasing.
    Your argument has never changed. It fails to acknowledge and address known facts. If you ignore known facts, your argument is virtually meritless.

Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst . 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 . LastLast

Thread Information