Thread: Tickets for Championship Saturday

Default Tickets for Championship Saturday

I have 4 GA tickets available to sell. My son has 2 games Saturday and guess what time the first one is starting...Same time as kickoff!! Disappointed that I can't make it but family comes first and I'm pumped for his games. PM me if interested. Thanks.

P.S.- Parking pass included if needed.

Default Re: Tickets for Championship Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by NolaCajun87 View Post
    I have 4 GA tickets available to sell. My son has 2 games Saturday and guess what time the first one is starting...Same time as kickoff!! Disappointed that I can't make it but family comes first and I'm pumped for his games. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Maybe our biggest game ever. They should reschedule the kids' games.

He will still be your kid on Sunday...go to Cajun field...priorities man

As the goat Michael Jordan would say “f dem kids”

This Saturday is a must...Game for Jr. Can wait...and on the way out backhand the dopes who "smartly," scheduled your game...how many weeks has date and time been out? More casual fandom...

It does not hurt to inquire about rescheduling the kids game. Other parents might thank you

It’s been scheduled on this weekend for months. We requested early games and they let us down when the schedule came out today.

That’s sucks. Must be some type of tournament with out of town teams coming in. No other reason I could justify keeping that awful schedule.

Yep. Usssa- Toys for Tots.

God, spouse, family, work, then other stuff. Don’t see anything you should be disappointed about. Know these guys just chain yanking. Props to you, bt,dt.

Yep. Usssa- Toys for Tots.
    That explains everything. USSSA is the worst money hungry organization out there.

If they are still available I will take them

I just replied to your PM. We just sold them 15 mins ago. Sorry I wasn’t able to see your message earlier.

14. Default Re: Tickets for Championship Saturday

I just replied to your PM. We just sold them 15 mins ago. Sorry I wasn’t able to see your message earlier.
    Sir, please enjoy your day with your kids. One of the things that has gone wrong in the world today is lack of parenting. You sir appear to make an A in that category . . .

Thread Information