Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana's next QB

1. UL Football Louisiana's next QB

We could get a coach and a QB in one smooth move . . .

2. Default Re: As Cajuns look for the next Billy Napier, here are a few head coach possibilities for Louis

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    We could get a coach and a QB in one smooth move . . .
    ….,LeGendre is our next QB…..again juxtapose the HS videos and it is not close…..oh well our # 2 did do well in limited time!

Default Re: As Cajuns look for the next Billy Napier, here are a few head coach possibilities for Louis

The daddy coach thing is not true.
    Obviously you missed Cookie Monster’s interview leading up to the game. Didn’t need an interpreter from Sesame Street to read between those lines.

Default Re: As Cajuns look for the next Billy Napier, here are a few head coach possibilities for Louis

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ….,LeGendre is our next QB…..again juxtapose the HS videos and it is not close…..oh well our # 2 did do well in limited time!
    I know. He transferred here late. I would LOVE to see what he can do next year

I trust that our new coach will observe and assess ALL QB's on the roster for the best possible chance to win. The right character and the best chemistry with the offense.

6. Default Re: As Cajuns look for the next Billy Napier, here are a few head coach possibilities for Louis

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    I trust that our new coach will observe and assess ALL QB's on the roster for the best possible chance to win. The right character and the best chemistry with the offense.
    Mind reader ^

I believe that Fields will be the next QB but we will see

Default Re: Louisiana's next QB

Guys. I'm going out on a limb here. Don't crucify me. Today's proto-typical QB is 6'3" - 6'4" and Weighs 220 lbs or better. We have Ben Wooldridge (6'4"), Hunter Herring (6'4") and Parker Seilhan (6'4") - all of which weigh north of 205. Is it that you'd need a HC who runs the pro style offense to make these guys successful? Or is it just Louisiana Football?

9. Default Re: As Cajuns look for the next Billy Napier, here are a few head coach possibilities for Louis

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Obviously you missed Cookie Monster’s interview leading up to the game. Didn’t need an interpreter from Sesame Street to read between those lines.
    O lied . . .

I don't think anyone can say that until after next spring with a new HC. LeGendre was never listed on the depth chart for any game.

Jordan Davis’ high school videos may have looked better than any QB we’ve ever had. Can’t always go by that. Just saying.

12. Default Re: Louisiana's next QB

Now that Lewis will have completed his eligibility, I can't wait to champion and support the next guy that steps up, whoever the coach decides that may be.

Hey, we have two opportunities to bring a HC/QB duo into the fold. Who knows what will happen in the spring at that position . . .

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Jordan Davis’ high school videos may have looked better than any QB we’ve ever had. Can’t always go by that. Just saying.
    Wow, I completely forgot about JD. Guess my brain just erased that season from my memory.

Default Re: Louisiana's next QB

No way to know at this point, too many unknowns. New Coach changes everything.

15. Default Re: Louisiana's next QB

Now that Lewis will have completed his eligibility, I can't wait to champion and support the next guy that steps up, whoever the coach decides that may be.

Hey, we have two opportunities to bring a HC/QB duo into the fold. Who knows what will happen in the spring at that position . . .
    I’ve never taken a detailed study, but it appears our QB doesn’t get as much time as those for App, Coastal, or GSU. That’s one reason Billy put so much trust in LL. His escape talent helped win lots of games and bad situations. Don’t know if that improves next season.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information