Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: So who is Josh Cole?

Tickets So who is Josh Cole?

I just listened to your interview on gators breakdown. It was outstanding. Please don't tell me you are Ragin Dave, or Matt. (=

Default Re: So who is Josh Cole?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    I just listened to your interview on gators breakdown. It was outstanding. Please don't tell me you are Ragin Dave, or Matt. (=
    ManAboutTown aka MAT.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    ManAboutTown aka MAT.
    Can't be.

Can't be.
    It is MAT.

Can't be.
    It is. I have been knowing him all my life.

It is. I have been knowing him all my life.
    All your ragin pagin life?

7. Default Re: So who is Josh Cole?

Just a Ragin Review contributor. Us And our 12 followers..

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    LMFAO! Dude you knocked it out the park. I guess BWK makes 13 people. I didn't agree on your drink of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    All your ragin pagin life?
    And another life.

And another life.
    I don’t believe you. What’s his favorite flavor of truly?

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I don’t believe you. What’s his favorite flavor of truly?
    I don't kiss and tell. But Josh is the man.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    You were fantastic with David. I agreed with so many things you said & enjoyed it tremendously. So why do you hate me so bad?

13. Default Re: So who is Josh Cole?

You were fantastic with David. I agreed with so many things you said & enjoyed it tremendously. So why do you hate me so bad?
    So many reasons, but mainly because you talked ____ about our podcast.

Things you don’t insult about MAT:
    1) kids
    2) wife
    3) Ragin Review

In all seriousness, appreciate the kind words.

Here's the thing. I never insulted your podcast until you started hammering me & calling me out when in fact I wasn't that far off on my assessment.
    The fact is I have never even watched a podcast except something on You Tube & that's recently. Maybe had you made a different approach, you might have won a loyal supporter instead of someone who was forced into the position you put me in.

I'm gonna say this & it doesn't just apply to a young guy such as yourself who has something on the ball, but gets themselves into jams by creating situations they could easily avoid by making a small effort to be friendly. I have been a supporter of UL for almost as long as I have lived in Lafayette. But I have seen the program suffer because even in the city of Lafayette, most people have been more supportive of LSU than UL.

I am originally from Houma in Terrebonne Parish. I grew up with Ed Orgeron & played ball against him in Junior High & High School. I have followed Ed's career since college. Naturally, I am a huge Ed Orgeron fan & understand the type of guy he is as I grew up in the same environment during the same time period. So I am extremely proud of what he was able to accomplish during his time at LSU. And I have a completely different take than the popular LSU take on what happened to Ed & why it happened. And to say I am angry at that school for what they did to that man would be an understatement. But I was also brought up listening to LSU on the radio before cable TV & before ESPN, or any major media outlets had anywhere near the interest in USL/ UL.

However, since I moved to Lafayette, I have become a supporter of UL & have always pulled for them to be as successful as possible. I never got into comparing _____ size with LSU because it was apples & onions to me. I will say that I have always pulled for UL when they played LSU in a competitive event & wanted Darrel Mitchell to go to UL.

What I don't understand & what has hurt the UL program massively over the time I've been following them is the massive amount of hatred for not only for the school LSU, but for people who don't understand that hatred being ostracized as lepers from UL supporters when they try to reach out to UL & support them whether as a secondary school, or alternative school that they would want to root for. I have grown to understand the root cause of that hate & while I can see the point. What I will never get & what UL people need to get over if they ever want to get to place they really want to be in this state. Is that you can't take that hatred out on every single person who is reaching out to your program for the first time. Any normal thin skinned person would have just thought these guys can go ____ themselves with the amount of vitriol I have received from a lot of UL fans without them even knowing a reason for it. It's just bitter & angry & it makes the people producing it look very small & unworthy of friendship & the school unworthy of support.

I had a guy named Doug Daigle befriend me years ago after I said something out of turn about Tony Robichaux on one of Bitter's shows. He could have been a dick aabout it. But he wasn't. And we became best friends. I took Doug to his last Astros game before he fell ill to cancer & passed away. He was Tony's high school coach & Tony eulogized Double D at his funeral. It was one of several trips we had made to Houston after we became friends. And I asked Double D on that trip. Doug when you heard me say what I did that day, why didn't you get bent out of shape & just act like most other UL fans would have acted? And he told me well that's easy. The way to overcome & defeat your enemy is to make them your friend. A lot of UL supporters who have been wanting UL to become the big kid on the block need to learn that lesson. IF they ever do, UL will no longer have to worry about the other guy 60 miles away. Just sayin

15. Default Re: So who is Josh Cole?

Here's the thing. I never insulted your podcast until you started hammering me & calling me out when in fact I wasn't that far off on my assessment.
    The fact is I have never even watched a podcast except something on You Tube & that's recently. Maybe had you made a different approach, you might have won a loyal supporter instead of someone who was forced into the position you put me in.

I'm gonna say this & it doesn't just apply to a young guy such as yourself who has something on the ball, but gets themselves into jams by creating situations they could easily avoid by making a small effort to be friendly. I have been a supporter of UL for almost as long as I have lived in Lafayette. But I have seen the program suffer because even in the city of Lafayette, most people have been more supportive of LSU than UL.

I am originally from Houma in Terrebonne Parish. I grew up with Ed Orgeron & played ball against him in Junior High & High School. I have followed Ed's career since college. Naturally, I am a huge Ed Orgeron fan & understand the type of guy he is as I grew up in the same environment during the same time period. So I am extremely proud of what he was able to accomplish during his time at LSU. And I have a completely different take than the popular LSU take on what happened to Ed & why it happened. And to say I am angry at that school for what they did to that man would be an understatement. But I was also brought up listening to LSU on the radio before cable TV & before ESPN, or any major media outlets had anywhere near the interest in USL/ UL.

However, since I moved to Lafayette, I have become a supporter of UL & have always pulled for them to be as successful as possible. I never got into comparing _____ size with LSU because it was apples & onions to me. I will say that I have always pulled for UL when they played LSU in a competitive event & wanted Darrel Mitchell to go to UL.

What I don't understand & what has hurt the UL program massively over the time I've been following them is the massive amount of hatred for not only for the school LSU, but for people who don't understand that hatred being ostracized as lepers from UL supporters when they try to reach out to UL & support them whether as a secondary school, or alternative school that they would want to root for. I have grown to understand the root cause of that hate & while I can see the point. What I will never get & what UL people need to get over if they ever want to get to place they really want to be in this state. Is that you can't take that hatred out on every single person who is reaching out to your program for the first time. Any normal thin skinned person would have just thought these guys can go ____ themselves with the amount of vitriol I have received from a lot of UL fans without them even knowing a reason for it. It's just bitter & angry & it makes the people producing it look very small & unworthy of friendship & the school unworthy of support.

I had a guy named Doug Daigle befriend me years ago after I said something out of turn about Tony Robichaux on one of Bitter's shows. He could have been a dick aabout it. But he wasn't. And we became best friends. I took Doug to his last Astros game before he fell ill to cancer & passed away. He was Tony's high school coach & Tony eulogized Double D at his funeral. It was one of several trips we had made to Houston after we became friends. And I asked Double D on that trip. Doug when you heard me say what I did that day, why didn't you get bent out of shape & just act like most other UL fans would have acted? And he told me well that's easy. The way to overcome & defeat your enemy is to make them your friend. A lot of UL supporters who have been wanting UL to become the big kid on the block need to learn that lesson. IF they ever do, UL will no longer have to worry about the other guy 60 miles away. Just sayin
    Why are you telling me this?

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information