Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 24th CFP

Default Re: 24th CFP

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    If the Cajuns arent in the CFP then the NO bowl is always the best bowl for the Cajuns.
    Yup.. our $$ is earned by selling tickets. Like it or not

SBC bowl tie-ins:
    Camellia (MAC vs SBC)
    Frisco (G5 vs. G5)
    Myrtle Beach (CUSA/MAC/SBC)
    NOLA (CUSA vs. SBC)
    Lending Tree (MAC vs. SBC)
    Boca Raton (G5 vs. G5)
    Cure (G5 vs. G5)
    First Responder (At-large vs. At-large)

NOLA is our best bowl until we get a more interesting matchup via Frisco or First Responder IMO. Or until SBC gets better bowl tie-ins. Wish we could snag some of CUSA's tie-ins for other bowls vs. American.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLA View Post
    Define better bowl
    Cure bowl... Against Florida. J/K

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Cure bowl... Against Florida. J/K
    That would be the bomb!

NOLA bowl is considered the best bowl for fan attendance purposes. No other bowl, other than an access bowl (ideally the Sugar) because of their payday, gives our fans the best chance for attendance.

6. Default ESPN 1420 Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Break Into Latest CFB Playoff Rankings

Louisiana was already ranked in the top 25 of both the AP and Coaches poll. For the first time this season, UL now appears in the College Football Playoff rankings.

7. Default Re: 24th CFP

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    NOLA bowl is considered the best bowl for fan attendance purposes. No other bowl, other than an access bowl (ideally the Sugar) because of their payday, gives our fans the best chance for attendance.
    ….WE’RE BACK….. CAJUNS BACK IN THE CITY!

Quote Originally Posted by Balanced_view View Post
    a second G5 team would need to be at least in top 12 to get an at-large bid if the auto bid is used in the playoff.
    Well there is a chance then because Barta was spouting off at the mouth how they are putting a premium on conference championships…. We need some things to go our way but he’ll we are mathematically in the hunt.

9. Default Re: 24th CFP

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Well there is a chance then because Barta was spouting off at the mouth how they are putting a premium on conference championships…. We need some things to go our way but he’ll we are mathematically in the hunt.
    They will not let a G5 have a second spot, no matter what. What tea leaves are you reading . . .

10. Default Re: 24th CFP

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    They will not let a G5 have a second spot, no matter what. What tea leaves are you reading . . .
    I don't know, but the first importer of Green Tea from China was a Cajun.

Personal use only.

11. Default Re: 24th CFP

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I don't know, but the first importer of Green Tea from China was a Cajun.

Personal use only.
    I left an opening . . . Before I might not have . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLA View Post
    Define better bowl
    Independence vs. BYU/P5

13. Default Re: 24th CFP

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I agree with this. Even had we beaten Texas and Texas would have finished with a winning record we would have been left out. Our goal this season needs to be to finish 13-1 and get as high in all 3 polls as possible. Top 20 in all 3 polls with a potential top 15 in one is where I think we could possibly finish. Beat app and win whatever bowl game we are given. 2 straight top 25’s is impressive. Also we need to shoot to be the top rated G5 team behind Cincy.

14. Default Re: 24th CFP

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I agree with this. Even had we beaten Texas and Texas would have finished with a winning record we would have been left out. Our goal this season needs to be to finish 13-1 and get as high in all 3 polls as possible. Top 20 in all 3 polls with a potential top 15 in one is where I think we could possibly finish. Beat app and win whatever bowl game we are given. 2 straight top 25’s is impressive. Also we need to shoot to be the top rated G5 team behind Cincy.
    Realistic View

If only there was a way we could schedule a bowl game with State U.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information