Thread: Do you think coach Napier might send some players to us that wouldn’t make the field for Flori?

Louisiana Do you think coach Napier might send some players to us that wouldn’t make the field for Flori?

What I’m thinking about Florida might have some high three or low four stars that wouldn’t play at Florida but would do great here. And keep that pipeline between Gainesville and Lafayette

Default Re: Do you think coach Napier might send some players to us that wouldn’t make the field for Fl

Quote Originally Posted by cajungrad2001 View Post
    What I’m thinking about Florida might have some high three or low four stars that wouldn’t play at Florida but would do great here. And keep that pipeline between Gainesville and Lafayette
    No, that usually doesn't happen unless the new HC is interested in a particular Florida athlete in the transfer portal.

Default Re: Do you think coach Napier might send some players to us that wouldn’t make the field for Fl

Quote Originally Posted by cajungrad2001 View Post
    Why do you even think that? That's absurd.

Supposedly when ordering was in Baton Rouge he met with Napier and the coach for Tulane and told them any kids that wouldn’t have the chance to play at the school in Baton Rouge he would send to Napier and the other coach just to make sure the kids would stay in Louisiana. Was thinking Napier left on good standing with us and might give UL some kids to keep some of the other Florida P5 schools away from them kids. It’s just a thought

Florida is gonna need all the 3 and 4 stars they have in order to rebuild back into a national power. I think the only players that Billy will “cut” are the ones with discipline issues and I doubt he sends those kids our way.

Some people really have no clue about the workings of college football.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Florida is gonna need all the 3 and 4 stars they have in order to rebuild back into a national power. I think the only players that Billy will “cut” are the ones with discipline issues and I doubt he sends those kids our way.
    Exactly!

8. Default Re: Do you think coach Napier might send some players to us that wouldn’t make the field for Fl

Coaches send out a lot more than 25 offers.

When it gets down to crunch time and the coffers are full, a tactic used to let HS athletes down easy is referrals.

Ok thanks turbine for the clarification

Thread Information