Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: As Cajuns look for the next Billy Napier, here are a few head coach possibilities for Louisiana

1. UL Football As Cajuns look for the next Billy Napier, here are a few head coach possibilities for Louisiana

A conference championship and a packed house for Saturday's nationally televised game wouldn't hurt the search for a new coach...

Default Re: As Cajuns look for the next Billy Napier, here are a few head coach possibilities for Louis

Why do we let articles from newspapers who have a fricking paywall attached to them post here?

Default Re: As Cajuns look for the next Billy Napier, here are a few head coach possibilities for Louis

Jeff Lebby or K. Briles.

Quote Originally Posted by Atown cajun View Post
    Jeff Lebby or K. Briles.
    Will not Happen.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Will not Happen.
    How do you know? Just asking. Opinion or fact?

I would love to have Kendall Briles.

1. Built Baylor from nothing.
    2. Versatile spread power run offense. We had this with Hud and Napier.
    3. Helping rebuild Arkansas.
    4. Worked under multiple successful coaches at big programs. Art Briles, Lane Kiffin, Willie Taggart, Sam Pittman.

Kendall will just need someone who can recruit Louisiana and the gulf states.

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    I would love to have Kendall Briles.

1. Built Baylor from nothing.
    2. Versatile spread power run offense. We had this with Hud and Napier.
    3. Helping rebuild Arkansas.
    4. Worked under multiple successful coaches at big programs. Art Briles, Lane Kiffin, Willie Taggart, Sam Pittman.

Kendall will just need someone who can recruit Louisiana and the gulf states.
    His problem is that Baylor made the Briles clan scapegoats in the sexual assault scandals.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    His problem is that Baylor made the Briles clan scapegoats in the sexual assault scandals.
    I don't know about the son, but, from what I understand, the dad was at least complicit, if not actively involved.

"You like white women? Come to Baylor."--Kendall Briles

Ragin' Cajuns Re: As Cajuns look for the next Billy Napier, here are a few head coach possibilities for Louis

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Why do we let articles from newspapers who have a fricking paywall attached to them post here?
    What HE said!!!

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatAppState
    #WinTheDamnConference

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Dr. Savoie will not sign off on either because they were on staff at Baylor during their very national known NCAA investigation and eventual probation.

Football scoops is saying LTU at Ruston will hire Tx Tech OC Sonny Combie. I am not familiar with him. Was he a candidate here as well?

Kinda torn. Would like a DC-minded coach. But a coach who develops QBs would also be very appealing. Nussmeier is tempting.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    You’re not asking me, and nor do I know anything about this search as fact. However, Maggard got rid of two coaches who has some issues or perceived issues attached to them (Hud and Lotief) and hired two replacement whom, from what we can tell, have been squeaky clean.

I don’t think he’s going to hire anyone even perceived as being part of the rape coverup at Baylor.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    Kinda torn. Would like a DC-minded coach. But a coach who develops QBs would also be very appealing. Nussmeier is tempting.
    The more I'm reading about Nussmeier the more I like him.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information