Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: As Cajuns look for the next Billy Napier, here are a few head coach possibilities for Louisiana

Default Re: As Cajuns look for the next Billy Napier, here are a few head coach possibilities for Louis

Ouch......it's going to be hard for Briles to recover from that comment.

Default Re: As Cajuns look for the next Billy Napier, here are a few head coach possibilities for Louis

Nuss was a QB coach at Bama during the 13-15 seasons. Of course, he was also a Saints QB in the mid 90’s. I liked him under center. Hard count used to draw a lot of offsides penalties on the defense

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    You’re not asking me, and nor do I know anything about this search as fact. However, Maggard got rid of two coaches who has some issues or perceived issues attached to them (Hud and Lotief) and hired two replacement whom, from what we can tell, have been squeaky clean.

I don’t think he’s going to hire anyone even perceived as being part of the rape coverup at Baylor.
    Yeah, but does he like lima beans?

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    Nuss was a QB coach at Bama during the 13-15 seasons. Of course, he was also a Saints QB in the mid 90’s. I liked him under center. Hard count used to draw a lot of offsides penalties on the defense
    Nussmeier is a good one. Can we get him away from the Dallas Cowyboys?

Nussmeier previously served as an assistant coach at Florida, Michigan, Alabama, Washington, Fresno State and Michigan State

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoCajun View Post
    Nussmeier previously served as an assistant coach at Florida, Michigan, Alabama, Washington, Fresno State and Michigan State
    I know his history and we all know where his son is enrolled.

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoCajun View Post
    His late father-in-law, Paul Daniel Hebert, was born and raised in Kaplan.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Nussmeier is a good one. Can we get him away from the Dallas Cowyboys?
    After he openly "Daddy Coached" his son into starting the LSU game v Ole Miss (and Eaux let it happen and then should of yanked him) and then comes back with "Garret is going to redshirt" afterwards, nope.

9. Default Re: As Cajuns look for the next Billy Napier, here are a few head coach possibilities for Louis

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    After he openly "Daddy Coached" his son into starting the LSU game v Ole Miss (and Eaux let it happen and then should of yanked him) and then comes back with "Garret is going to redshirt" afterwards, nope.
    The daddy coach thing is not true.

Don’t think I’d want a coach who’s son is the starting QB for LSU

11. Default Re: As Cajuns look for the next Billy Napier, here are a few head coach possibilities for Louis

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun97 View Post
    I would think the son would move to here with an open QB competition if that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun97 View Post
    He's not right now. Kelly is walking in to a program with a pro prospect at QB in Johnson. If Walker Howard signs his commitment, Nussmeier will be competing against both in the spring.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I know his history and we all know where his son is enrolled.
    Where? CajunT, talk to me dawg! I really don't know where he is enrolled.

14. Default Re: As Cajuns look for the next Billy Napier, here are a few head coach possibilities for Louis

Sunday morning leak it. Confirm Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    He tweeted out “LFG” when Kelly was announced. Pretty sure he’s a lock for BR
    agreed! He went on a recruiting trip to ND and now Kelly is in BR, Howard is a strong LOCK on BR!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information