Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: SBC Championship attendance and score

Default Re: SBC Championship attendance and score

Just saw that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by OrlandeauxCajun View Post
    General admission now showing as SOLD OUT on ticket master.
    While I’m extremely happy to see this post and can’t wait to be amongst the number, absolutely pitiful it took Coach Napier’s last game at Cajun Field for the community to show up in large numbers for the program.

Not seeing the GA sold out. I went on the site after reading it was sold out and I was able to purchase to GA tickets. Ticketmaster has been funky since the start of this

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Not seeing the GA sold out. I went on the site after reading it was sold out and I was able to purchase to GA tickets. Ticketmaster has been funky since the start of this
    I just spoke to someone over at the ticket office and the game isn't sold out or close to sold out.

5. Default Re: SBC Championship attendance and score

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I just spoke to someone over at the ticket office and the game isn't sold out or close to sold out.
    I just spoke to someone at the ticket office and they are laughing their butts off because they told JMV that knowing he would run over here and post it . . .

2 weeks+ ago I called the SBC office to inquire about the media plans to sell tickets. I was told it had already been "placed". Has anyone seen on TV or heard on radio, or been served a digital ad about buying tickets?

How are they defining "close"....

8. Default Re: SBC Championship attendance and score

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    2 weeks+ ago I called the SBC office to inquire about the media plans to sell tickets. I was told it had already been "placed". Has anyone seen on TV or heard on radio, or been served a digital ad about buying tickets?
    I have not.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Why not open at 8:00 instead of 10:00? We're trying to get as many people to the game as possible, yet the ticket office is only open for 6 hours.

10. Default Re: SBC Championship attendance and score

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    You right; the GA sections go grey, then back to blue half an hour later. Not sure how that works. Perhaps they release more seats as they sell??

I just looked at the Ticketmaster website for the game and it says, “we only have 368 tickets left.” So maybe that’s all that Ticketmaster is selling and the rest have to be bought in person 🤷_♂️

Everyone just needs to show up to find out what the attendance will really be! SHOW UP!!!

If the TM map is to be believed, the visitor section is damn near full

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    If the TM map is to be believed, the visitor section is damn near full
    I have viewed the TM site once or twice daily and I see the blue seats reducing each time.

I say it's gonna be packed.

Time to rise up to the challenge Acadiana!!!! Would love to witness a true Cajuns sellout! We have never done that in my lifetime. It’s always been with the help of the visiting team.

Alabama
    aTm
    McNeese
    Southern

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information