Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: SBC Championship attendance and score

Default Re: SBC Championship attendance and score

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    It means you have to put up $140 on App to win $100 and $100 on UL gets you $115. No spread just straight up.
    Thanks to both of you. Think I'll keep my money in my money clip.

2. Default Re: SBC Championship attendance and score

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    Thanks to both of you. Think I'll keep my money in my money clip.
    That bet is $100 to win $100 . . . The risk is that you end up with Zero $$$’s . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    That bet is $100 to win $100 . . . The risk is that you end up with Zero $$$’s . . .
    No.... I think I've got $100. Look, as with almost anything else, gambling as a form of entertainment is fine, provided you are not betting the house. And, I genuinely admire people that know what they are doing, do it well, and enjoy the adrenaline high. No one of those three criteria fit me. So, I'll keep my $100 and go enjoy a good meal out with my child bride.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    56 yard field goal as time expires. Dude never has to buy his own drink on McKinley Strip ever again.
    If the outcome depends on a 56-yard FG from Nate, I sure hope the game is tied before the kick, and it better be from straight on!

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    If the outcome depends on a 56-yard FG from Nate, I sure hope the game is tied before the kick, and it better be from straight on!
    You’re cruel. Xanax time.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    You’re cruel. Xanax time.
    Just looking out for my old heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    It means you have to put up $140 on App to win $100 and $100 on UL gets you $115. No spread just straight up.
    It means give me the points and give me the money line. Me and esqueleto hit em up in Lynchburg and the same is gonna happen in Lafayette. Whoop dat ass and take dat money LFG

8. Default Re: SBC Championship attendance and score

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    No.... I think I've got $100. Look, as with almost anything else, gambling as a form of entertainment is fine, provided you are not betting the house. And, I genuinely admire people that know what they are doing, do it well, and enjoy the adrenaline high. No one of those three criteria fit me. So, I'll keep my $100 and go enjoy a good meal out with my child bride.
    That is why I said $0.00. Money that is in ones money clip is usually there to be spent in a relatively short time. Once it is spent, frugally or not, it goes to Zero. Enjoy the $100.00.

Now where’s the fun in that if the game is tied and we know we still have a chance in OT if he misses?

Per Mullet’s prediction, which is a 3-2 Cajuns win, the score will be 2-0 App when Nate lines up with 1.7 seconds on the clock for the 56 yard FG.

All you old geezers, bring your beta blocker or whatever you need.

No...it needs to be on the left hash to acccount for his push to the right!

Just bought 2 more tix for the game. Here is what is still open:

Attached Images Attached Images    

Here is what I don’t understand. I’ve been watching the Ticketmaster stadium map since about Monday and on one day at 5:30 PM there will be sections with, say, 25 seats left. Then I look again the next day at 6 AM and that same section that had 25 seats available the night before will have 38 seats available.

Not sure how that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Just bought 2 more tix for the game. Here is what is still open:
    That's still a LOT of tickets still available

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    That's still a LOT of tickets still available
    The real question is how many tickets are sold? I would hope close to 20k. But would bet the under on that

15. Default Re: SBC Championship attendance and score

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    The real question is how many tickets are sold? I would hope close to 20k. But would bet the under on that
    ……When can we pick up our tickets?

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information