Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: SBC Championship attendance and score

Default Re: SBC Championship attendance and score

Based on what I’ve seen on the Facebook fan page is that someone at the Cajundome said they had about 4,000 tickets left and would sell out by Friday

Sell out of what though? I know they said they wouldn’t stop selling general admission tickets till the hill was sold out. Do they mean there are 4K seats left plus the overflow?

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Sell out of what though? I know they said they wouldn’t stop selling general admission tickets till the hill was sold out. Do they mean there are 4K seats left plus the overflow?
    I'm assuming if this really is true that it would be reserved seating

I don’t trust ticket master site, they said we had ulm almost sold out and that obviously wasn’t the case. I think we have a decent to good criwd, but not close to sell out.

Would love to be wrong

UL football attendance is a mystery. I’ve no clue how many reserved or GA tickets remain. But I’ve be been watching since Sunday and steadily available seats keep disappearing from the website stadium map.

I am inclined to believe that the crowd on Saturday will be larger than smaller. I would say we have 35 plus on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Gonna obliterate that. Just like the NOLA Bowl.

Contrary to popular opinion, WE have the fanbase in this league.
    Not so fast my friend!

App is averaging almost 30k per game this year.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    Not so fast my friend!

App is averaging almost 30k per game this year.
    Link?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunmac View Post
    UL football attendance is a mystery. I’ve no clue how many reserved or GA tickets remain. But I’ve be been watching since Sunday and steadily available seats keep disappearing from the website stadium map.

I am inclined to believe that the crowd on Saturday will be larger than smaller. I would say we have 35 plus on Saturday.
    We heard the same thing for ULM and had 18k. With nice weather that probably would have been 20+. Take out corporate tickets and cheap tickets for anyone who wants them and I don’t see anywhere near 30k. Would love to be wrong.

I got on ticketmaster earlier this evening and saw a lot of available seats, but didn't count them. Our stadium is larger than most G5 schools. I would be happy with 30K+.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Link?
    https://appstatesports.com/sports/fo.../schedule/2021

Go to the box score for each home game (excluding the ECU game even though it counted as a home game) and they averaged 29,389 per game at Kidd Brewer.

Ok, 1st off, the student side doesn't show seats available bc it's GA.
    The visitor section is the same bc App St prob hasn't returned their unsold tickets yet.
    In the upper deck reserved sections, they aren't selling tickets higher than row 19.

Still thousands of seats unsold throughout the stadium. The lower deck does look mostly sold. Section G still has plenty left as do some of the endzone sections.

No clue as to how many GA tickets they've sold. Not that anybody checks tickets. We have GA ppl always coming to sit in the middle sections of the UD, which is reserved.

Wait...GA stands for Go Anywhere seat right?

Signed, that fan who sits anywhere he pleases...

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Link?
    It’s a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    It’s a fact.
    I’m pretty sure App had a packed or close to packed house when they beat us a few years back in SBC Champ game ~ 30k. I could be misremembering

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    I’m pretty sure App had a packed or close to packed house when they beat us a few years back in SBC Champ game ~ 30k. I could be misremembering
    They didn’t. It was a nice and loud crowd but it was only 18k. Like it has been discussed many times on here their 18k looked great in the 24 or 27k seat stadium at the time.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information