Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Podcast: Coach Billy Napier 2021-11-29

Tickets Podcast: Coach Billy Napier 2021-11-29

Louisiana Ragin' Cajun and soon to be Florida Gators head football coach Billy Napier joined Scott for an exclusive 1 on 1 interview, discussing the emotional decision to take the Florida job, the senior class, what the Acadiana community has meant to his family, preparing for the Sun Belt Championship game against Appalachian State, and much more.

Default Re: Podcast: Coach Billy Napier 2021-11-29

Great interview. That Coach came on today shows his character. You can tell he did not take this situation lightly. This was the most emotional I have heard him.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    Great interview. That Coach came on today shows his character. You can tell he did not take this situation lightly. This was the most emotional I have heard him.
    I definitely heard the emotion in his voice.. what a great guy. Wish him the absolute best

Best of luck to Coach Napier and his family. There’s no doubt in my mind that Florida will give him what he needs to be successful and he and his team will be solid for years to come.

This man cares. This man is real and leaves everything out there for his players and staff. I wish him all the best going forward.

I will say to myself, I was at every home game when he coached here, when he raises a National Championship trophy. It will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    I will say to myself, I was at every home game when he coached here, when he raises a National Championship trophy. It will happen.
    Nice!

My semi-cool story is that special circumstances allowed me to be front and center for CBN's first bowl game halftime speech. I was about 5 feet away from him, and halfway through he notices me and has this look on his face like, who the ____ are you. LOL.
    It was a fun ride, Coach Napier! I'll always be a fan!

8. Default Re: Podcast: Coach Billy Napier 2021-11-29

That is one choked up dude . . . and that is why he will ALWAYS be successful . . . he truly cares from deep inside . . . while he knows this is the move he needs to make, right now it is hurting more than it feels good because of the compassion within the man . . . in a week he will be fine because he is supposed to be fine . .

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    This man cares. This man is real and leaves everything out there for his players and staff. I wish him all the best going forward.
    I have only talked to Coach Napier a few times and I can tell you he is a man of high
    integrity. First class guy all the way around.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    That is one choked up dude . . . and that is why he will ALWAYS be successful . . . he truly cares from deep inside . . . while he knows this is the move he needs to make, right now it is hurting more than it feels good because of the compassion within the man . . . in a weak he will be fine because he is supposed to be fine . .
    Week not weak.

11. Default Re: Podcast: Coach Billy Napier 2021-11-29

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I have only talked to Coach Napier a few times and I can tell you he is a man of high
    integrity. First class guy all the way around.
    Why don’t you tell us a little more about those few times?

I'll share another fun experience I had with Coach.

We both had Covid at the same time last November, and as it turns out, he was quarantining in our neighborhood.
    I live on a dead-end street, and while bored my wife and I were staring out onto the street and we were shocked to see CBN walking by. Haha.
    So, we decided to ambush him by our mailbox on his way back past our house, pretending to check the mail, LOL.
    He was super nice, talking to us for over 15 minutes about his experience with Covid, his time in Lafayette, and just chit-chat. Genuine dude, for sure.

We should send that podcast to the LSU dopes who think its only about the money. You wiffed on O thinking only about money, where did that get them? Up ____zz Creek...

14. Default Re: Podcast: Coach Billy Napier 2021-11-29

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    We should send that podcast to the LSU dopes who think its only about the money. You wiffed on O thinking only about money, where did that get them? Up ____zz Creek...
    Is this a BR thread or a thread about Louisiana?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Is this a BR thread or a thread about Louisiana?
    to the contrary, my point was every dickwad thinks LSU money would make anyone jump at that job including CBN. He sees the big picture and UL is better off for it. Coach O saw $$$ and now its a ____ hole in the middle of BR

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information