Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Podcast: Coach Billy Napier 2021-11-29

Default Re: Podcast: Coach Billy Napier 2021-11-29

I believe I posted this earlier, but when my App Daughter was in for App Game #1, she wore a yellow App T-Shirt. During the Cajun Walk, I brought Coach over with a "Coach, come show my App daughter some Cajun Love"....he was all smiles, chatted with us, shook hands, and said he's had some tough days at the rock. Classic...and I'll never forget it...

2. Default Re: Podcast: Coach Billy Napier 2021-11-29

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    I believe I posted this earlier, but when my App Daughter was in for App Game #1, she wore a yellow App T-Shirt. During the Cajun Walk, I brought Coach over with a "Coach, come show my App daughter some Cajun Love"....he was all smiles, chatted with us, shook hands, and said he's had some tough days at the rock. Classic...and I'll never forget it...
    He will need to do a lot more of these types of things in Florida to truly maximize his opportunity to succeed there. He needs to try and add a little more “HUD” personality with boosters and fans to his stitch . . .

Onions? Is someone cooking over here?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    He will need to do a lot more of these types of things in Florida to truly maximize his opportunity to succeed there. He needs to try and add a little more “HUD” personality with boosters and fans to his stitch . . .
    I always wondered if we would see better crowds with a little more Huditude to rile people up. Coach Napier is no nonsense and gets the job done…Maybe just a little more juice to the repertoire.

5. Default Re: Podcast: Coach Billy Napier 2021-11-29

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple Threat View Post
    I always wondered if we would see better crowds with a little more Huditude to rile people up. Coach Napier is no nonsense and gets the job done…Maybe just a little more juice to the repertoire.
    I believe CBN would admit as so and if those advising him give him that tidbit and he makes every effort to run with it, he will be as much of the total package as there can be . . .

I was going to say “handlers" but he has no handlers, he is his own man . . .

6. Default Re: Podcast: Coach Billy Napier 2021-11-29

Good listen

7. Default Re: SBC Championship attendance and score

Billy sounded focused as ever on the Scott Prather show. In fact he sounded absolutely fully focused.

Default Re: Podcast: Dr. Bryan Maggard (12-3-21)

Is there a recording of Coach Napier’s last interview at Pete’s?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information