Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any truth to this?

Default Any truth to this?

https://mobile.twitter.com/TonyPauli...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Saying Mekhai Gardner is going to transfer to follow billy? This is the kind of ____ I worry about is losing good players to transfer free agency… my CDS is kicking in and we will go back to being mediocre again.

Default Re: Any truth to this?

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post

Saying Mekhai Gardner is going to transfer to follow billy? This is the kind of ____ I worry about is losing good players to transfer free agency… my CDS is kicking in and we will go back to being mediocre again.
    We will not go back to being mediocre. I would expect a few players to possibly follow Coach Napier.

It be what it be. Won't affect our lives one way or the other, so I suggest not worrying about such things. We will lose good players to the portal and we will get good players through the portal with the new coaching staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    It be what it be. Won't affect our lives one way or the other, so I suggest not worrying about such things. We will lose good players to the portal and we will get good players through the portal with the new coaching staff.
    It be what it is, because if it be what it ain't, then it ain't what it is.

We already had 2 players decommit… as of right now we only have 10 players in our recruiting class so that is worrisome if you want to be a 10 win team.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I like this

I like this
    Lmao

We already had 2 players decommit… as of right now we only have 10 players in our recruiting class so that is worrisome if you want to be a 10 win team.
    Chill out man. We will get players.

Not all comitments are made public

This team has great depth and it is infinitely more important to get the right coach in and then everything else will take care of itself.

Take two aspirin and trust in Dr Maggard.

Who says the players that are committed fit the new coaches system? Whoever is hired will sign the players and coaches who fit what he wants to do.

I'm not sure, but I believe there are periods of time to enter the portal, and a cut off time as well. Thought I heard CBN say it starts in May and ends in July or June. Anyone know how that works?

If Gardner really has 2nd round grade, why transfer to Florida and risk hurting his draft value? Just go pro now

The new coach may also re recruit kids that de commit.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    This line has the makings of a good country song. You should keep writing then contact your agent! Ha.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information