Thread: Hawk Yes!

Default Hawk Yes!

Anyone knows why they had that on the back their helmets? I assume it’s some corny spirit slogan.

Default Re: Hawk Yes!

Heck yes?

Because a good Southern Baptist doesn't use cuss words like heck or darn. You know your in a different world when they start singing bible hymns mid game. Didn't know if I took a wrong turn and ended up in at a revival

4. Default Re: Hawk Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Because a good Southern Baptist doesn't use cuss words like heck or darn. You know your in a different world when they start singing bible hymns mid game. Didn't know if I took a wrong turn and ended up in at a revival
    I think it’s more a reference to Hawk on this board and there could be nothing further than that from biblical if you know what I mean.

The best thing I read the whole night from the ULM guys was a receiver named Boogie Night. I mean, you can't make that up....

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    The best thing I read the whole night from the ULM guys was a receiver named Boogie Night. I mean, you can't make that up....
    Boogie Night’s son playing ball??

Quote Originally Posted by cwl1951 View Post
    Boogie Night’s son playing ball??
    Hawk yes

Hawking the humor horn

9. Default Re: Hawk Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    Anyone knows why they had that on the back their helmets? I assume it’s some corny spirit slogan.
    I’m glad they got something unique. Good for them.

ULM is far from out of the woods. RR is still a raging mad man on the sidelines, that’s going to wear thin. CTB God bless his soul, he seems lost at times. This has all the makings of falling apart in a few years.

Thread Information