Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Moving forward, who are we?

Default Re: Moving forward, who are we?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Way too many locals ULL it.the postings on FB concerning Billy leaving were full of it.
    It will change when the old folks die off, young people are calling us what we want to be called. That’s in lake Charles area all the way to Houston. It’s happening.

2. Default Re: Moving forward, who are we?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    It will change when the old folks die off, young people are calling us what we want to be called. That’s in lake Charles area all the way to Houston. It’s happening.
    It will be a long time before all the casual 40 and 50 year olds die off. They are the ones that grew up with the ULL . . . Louisiana-Lafayette references . . .

3. Default Re: Moving forward, who are we?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Imports and newbies.

Change your conversation to an informative one when you encounter them because they know nothing.
    Yeah I’m sure it’s better to acknowledge and say thanks, but we go by Louisiana and UL for short.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    It will be a long time before all the casual 40 and 50 year olds die off. They are the ones that grew up with the ULL . . . Louisiana-Lafayette references . . .
    Didn’t necessarily mean it literally

5. Default Re: Moving forward, who are we?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Didn’t necessarily mean it literally
    Everyone that is politely corrected and informed and has done this out of naivety will never do it again once it is pointed out. Take every chance to assist in that way.

6. Default Re: Moving forward, who are we?

Everyone that is politely corrected and informed and has done this out of naivety will never do it again once it is pointed out. Take every chance to assist in that way.
    I think you are correct.

Well, facts are facts, we all get to do it. Just don’t rush it, HE has a plan for us all.

Was at a MBB game the other day. Was looking around and the median age had to be 45-50.

8. Default Re: Moving forward, who are we?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Well, facts are facts, we all get to do it. Just don’t rush it, HE has a plan for us all.

Was at a MBB game the other day. Was looking around and the median age had to be 45-50.
    Thus the smallest crowds ever for UL mens basketball.

Apathy for the basketball program now

UL Football Re: Moving forward, who are we?

Well there is two side to all coins.
    Getting a physical today and feeling bummed about CBN leaving, my doctor saw my Cajuns shirt and proceeded to tell me about our 11-1 season only losing to Texas , etc, etc,etc. Refreshing to see a person not from LA know all about us. I really hope we can continue what we have and move forward even more!
    This is all in TX

Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post
    Well there is two side to all coins.
    Getting a physical today and feeling bummed about CBN leaving, my doctor saw my Cajuns shirt and proceeded to tell me about our 11-1 season only losing to Texas , etc, etc,etc. Refreshing to see a person not from LA know all about us. I really hope we can continue what we have and move forward even more!
    This is all in TX
    The next hire is bigger than when we signed CBN.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information