Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Polls 11.28.2021

Default Re: Polls 11.28.2021

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    App, Liberty and Georgia St. Anyone else?
    None.that is it. Most were at 4-5 wins

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    We beat a lot of bad teams. Our schedule is not very good in terms of getting any recognition as quality wins. The farther away we get from that Iowa State win, the less likely we are taken serious on a national level. We needed that Texas win, even though they are not that good, it's name recognition.
    Well, looking toward next season, biggest name on schedule is Florida State in November. Interestingly FSU opens in N.O. against LSU. They will also have to introduce themselves to new UF coach as well.

p.s. in above I meant FSU would be "introducing" themselves to new UF coach. Reread and realized both would be meeting CBN

Quote Originally Posted by TravlnCajun View Post
    Well, looking toward next season, biggest name on schedule is Florida State in November. Interestingly FSU opens in N.O. against LSU. They will also have to introduce themselves to new UF coach as well.

p.s. in above I meant FSU would be "introducing" themselves to new UF coach. Reread and realized both would be meeting CBN
    It's definitely a game to test out our new coach. It's later in the year, so you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    Except there's only one left (before the final CFP rankings). If we win out, we will be ranked higher in the other polls, but these days, the only one that counts apparently is the CFP.

I will be pleasantly surprised if we make the final CFP ranking.
    Projections not looking good. Just looking at a couple, 8-4 Minnesota and Wisconsin in. One has Kentucky in again. It’s just a huge pile of garbage and I hate that this is the relevant poll now.

I just don’t think they’ll respect the 11 game win streak and UL will not get any credit for close wins. Although several teams don’t share that same issue.

Winning is hard. Winning 11 in a row is rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana84 View Post
    Winning is hard. Winning 11 in a row is rare.
    #12 over App would be rarererer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information