Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tailgating help !

1. Default Re: Tailgating help !

Quote Originally Posted by ZZeebart21 View Post
    You can get a spot by the historic Eauque for $180?? Thats a freakin steal. The ghosts of tailgates past still hang out there...

Z
    Listen to this guy he knows his stuff.

Default Re: Tailgating help !

You can get a spot by the historic Eauque for $180?? Thats a freakin steal. The ghosts of tailgates past still hang out there...

Z
    Yeah but the cool cats are all in the RV lot. Gonna feed our new App frenz before they get their ax whipped. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Yeah but the cool cats are all in the RV lot. Gonna feed our new App frenz before they get their ax whipped. Lol
    One day the RV spot may be of historical significance. As for as the App frenz go, Feed em and Beat em!

Geaux Cajuns!

Z

Z
    Wish you were still around there. Those were fun days. I'm still in the other corner.

You going to game Sat? Could I possibly see J1M one Saturday and then the great Z the following Sat? NO WAY! Not sure I can handle all those famous ppl in a 7 day span!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Wish you were still around there. Those were fun days. I'm still in the other corner.

You going to game Sat? Could I possibly see J1M one Saturday and then the great Z the following Sat? NO WAY! Not sure I can handle all those famous ppl in a 7 day span!!!
    You missed out on Z at the ULM game. Cajunrunner and I banned him from the stadium, but he showed up anyway. You can blame him for our offensive struggles.

Quote Originally Posted by nathancpike View Post
    You missed out on Z at the ULM game. Cajunrunner and I banned him from the stadium, but he showed up anyway. You can blame him for our offensive struggles.
    He should know where to find me in the stadium. I think I'm in the 4 seats that used to be next to his old seats. What was the other dude that was always with him? Z???? I'm getting old and can't remember.

Ohhh, Hammer. How's he?

Z
    Y’all need to stick to the smooth pavement areas these days. Grass around the Eauque isn’t ideal for walkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Y’all need to stick to the smooth pavement areas these days. Grass around the Eauque isn’t ideal for walkers.
    LMAO

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information