Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tailgating help !

UL Football Tailgating help !

Hey guys, I have been a fan for several years now, however, I am a hs coach and have 2 little ones 2 years and 11 months and haven’t made a game in a few years. I bought 4 tickets to take 3 friends to the SBC. I tried calling RCAF to see if any tailgating spots were available but they never called back. I really don’t want to spend 180 bucks for 4 people. Would anyone be willing to split a tailgate or know of anyone or willing to host 4 early to mid 30’s guys that can drop and ice chest for the game ?? We are coming from Ascension area and want you make a day out of it. Thanks so much. Any suggestions would help. Really enjoy the site . Happy thanksgiving!

Default Re: Tailgating help !

I think you can tailgate in the GA parking across the street from the field. I mean drop a tailgate

Can anyone confirm this ? Where exactly is that ? Do other people tailgate there too ?

I've seen guys tailgating at cajundome lot...no bbq, but you can open the trunk, pull a few chairs out and sit in some shade throwing a few down and munching on Olde Tyme or Popeyes

I pm you about a tailgate spot for free if you want it $15 a person you can tailgate at alumni tent free food and beer

Buy a parking spot from RCAF and your in the stadium. Lot D was going for 10.00. I paid 20 for a lot C.

Last edited by BayouRichard; November 25th, 2021 at 06:48 pm. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    I pm you about a tailgate spot for free if you want it $15 a person you can tailgate at alumni tent free food and beer
    That’s perfect !! I’ll be in touch ! Thank y’all so much

8. Default Re: Tailgating help !

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunragin23 View Post
    Hey guys, I have been a fan for several years now, however, I am a hs coach and have 2 little ones 2 years and 11 months and haven’t made a game in a few years. I bought 4 tickets to take 3 friends to the SBC. I tried calling RCAF to see if any tailgating spots were available but they never called back. I really don’t want to spend 180 bucks for 4 people. Would anyone be willing to split a tailgate or know of anyone or willing to host 4 early to mid 30’s guys that can drop and ice chest for the game ?? We are coming from Ascension area and want you make a day out of it. Thanks so much. Any suggestions would help. Really enjoy the site . Happy thanksgiving!
    t-gaiting problem solved come to the PBA tent by the maintenance building….game at 3…come about 1-1thirty….. bunch of old UL players and coaches….Slick Rick can give better suggestions along withBankrupt…..well I hope ….it has pba on top and lines up with first base of the Rob!

NM

As Boomer pointed out, we have a large tailgating spot in between the maintenance building and the baseball field, near the big oak where the bands set up. Have a PBA on the top of the tent. If you haven't found a spot, you're welcome to plot down with us. We will be there early, probably mid morning and there will be food, though I'm not sure what we are doing yet. PM me if you are interested.

11. UL Football Re: Tailgating help !

Since it’s a SBC deal bring y’all half pint flask. Before the clear bag days I’d put a fifth in Mrs Express big giant handbag to share with friends and foe alike. Undergraduate days.

Pm me if you need a tent to visit.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Since it’s a SBC deal bring y’all half pint flask. Before the clear bag days I’d put a fifth in Mrs Express big giant handbag to share with friends and foe alike. Undergraduate days.
    Will there be no beer sales?

14. Default Re: Tailgating help !

I’m purly guessing not. NCAA events frown on liquor. Hopefully I’m wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I’m purly guessing not. NCAA events frown on liquor. Hopefully I’m wrong.
    Is this NCAA or conference?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information