Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Randol's Closes its Doors

  1. What a Downer Randol's Closes its Doors

    Randol's, the beloved Cajun and seafood restaurant that has stood in Lafayette for 50 years, has closed its doors.



  2. Default Re: Randol's Closes its Doors

    I can't help but think Covid fatigue is related to their closing.


  3. #3

    Default Re: Randol's Closes its Doors

    We're they doing bad $$ wise


  4. Default Re: Randol's Closes its Doors

    Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    We're they doing bad $$ wise
    ?

    I haven't seen to many businesses close when they were raking it in.

    In those cases, they often sell.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Randol's Closes its Doors

    Last time we were there, it sucked, pure and simple.

    The food was just bad and the service not much better.

    I’ve always thought it was an overrated tourist trap that was overly reliant on some live music It provided.


  6. #6

    Default Re: Randol's Closes its Doors

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    ?

    I haven't seen to many businesses close when they were raking it in.

    In those cases, they often sell.
    Ok. I've never eaten there so I couldn't judge by my eye witness accounts. Sometimes burn out happens

  7. Default Re: Randol's Closes its Doors

    Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Ok. I've never eaten there so I couldn't judge by my eye witness accounts. Sometimes burn out happens
    That could be what happened.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Randol's Closes its Doors

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I can't help but think Covid fatigue is related to their closing.
    No. Frank said that if he got a good offer he was gonna sell. He turned down an offer last year. I guess someone came with an offer he couldn't refuse. That spot is a prime location and he also has a seafood processing plant behind the restaurant

  9. #9

    Default Re: Randol's Closes its Doors

    Superior bar and grill


  10. Default Re: Randol's Closes its Doors

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    No. Frank said that if he got a good offer he was gonna sell. He turned down an offer last year. I guess someone came with an offer he couldn't refuse. That spot is a prime location and he also has a seafood processing plant behind the restaurant
    I guess there's more than one way to sell.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Randol's Closes its Doors

    Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Superior bar and grill
    Thatís what I heard as well, will do really well right there.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Randol's Closes its Doors

    Heard from a friend who played music there every now and then it was bought by some Mexican restaurant owners. Gonna miss dancing there every other Saturday night with friends.


  13. #13

    Default Re: Randol's Closes its Doors

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherHebert View Post
    Heard from a friend who played music there every now and then it was bought by some Mexican restaurant owners. Gonna miss dancing there every other Saturday night with friends.
    Superior grill does live music quite often

  14. #14

    Default Re: Randol's Closes its Doors

    Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Superior bar and grill
    Awesome if true. That restaurant is the only good thing in Shreveport.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Randol's Closes its Doors

    Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    We're they doing bad $$ wise
    The food has been good there for a number of years.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 5 guests)

  1. jaxmc1023

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 7th, 2013, 05:07 am
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 13th, 2013, 08:05 am
  3. Knocking doors down
    By NewsCopy in forum FOOTBALL
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 23rd, 2012, 04:04 am
  4. UL Art Museum to open doors
    By NewsCopy in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 21st, 2004, 05:59 am
  5. 1901 Opening Doors
    By Turbine in forum Across Louisiana
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 4th, 2002, 12:54 pm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •