Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11

Thread: MBB Final: Louisiana 79, Marshall 93

1. Default Re: Men’s Basketball vs Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I just texted JamesTheJeweler to find out who this dude is. I never heard of him or saw him around Lafayette. I am not on Facebook but James told me they actually have a facebook following page of this dude. Lol
    Sunset?

The sun never sets on a JMV post.

Default Re: Men’s Basketball vs Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I just texted JamesTheJeweler to find out who this dude is. I never heard of him or saw him around Lafayette. I am not on Facebook but James told me they actually have a facebook following page of this dude. Lol
    Absolute legend. He’s literally everywhere.

When you say you talk to someone, it makes me think of him being he knows everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Absolute legend. He’s literally everywhere.

When you say you talk to someone, it makes me think of him being he knows everyone.
    The guy i am talking about is name Don Brailey. Brad knows him.

Made the trip for the game tonight. A few thoughts.

First of all, loved the atmosphere and the arena is the perfect size. Marshall fans are first class, think I was stopped 4 times while leaving with people asking about Wesley and showing legitimate concern for him. I look forward to making a trip up here for football sometime.

I agree on the Point Guard situation with most (and has everyone forgotten Stroman already). No one can get the ball in cleanly to the bigs, and the offense has no flow. Williams is better playing off guard just like Russell and Wilson were. Thomas has shown glimpses but he just isn’t ready to run the show yet. I don’t think Au is the answer either as he wasn’t recruited as a point, but he may be able to help make this situation this season better.

I don’t really want to comment in depth on the coaching situation until the season is over. However, seeing Greg Heiar’s name thrown out again I would be pretty disappointed in Doctor Maggard if anyone from the Will Wade coaching tree is even given consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    I don’t really want to comment in depth on the coaching situation until the season is over. However, seeing Greg Heiar’s name thrown out again I would be pretty disappointed in Doctor Maggard if anyone from the Will Wade coaching tree is even given consideration.
    At this point I would have no worries about anyone from any coaching tree. I would be happy with a coach from even a small coaching twig!!!! We just need a change of any kind.
    They say, “nice guys finish last”. Unfortunately for us, Bob Marlin is a very “nice guy”!!

6. Default ESPN 1420 Louisiana Basketball Drops to 3-2 With 93-79 Loss to Marshall

Turnovers and a poor second-half shooting performance doomed Louisiana in their 93-79 loss on the road to the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11

Thread Information