Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: New Orleans Bowl Hotel Bookings

  1. #1

    UL Football New Orleans Bowl Hotel Bookings

    Did anyone try booking a hotel through the NO Bowl website. It will only let me book a room until Saturday which makes no sense the game is at 8PM what do you do after the victory celebration drive home? Preparing just in case I have until Dec 14th to cancel.


  2. #2

    Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Hotel Bookings

    Just curious why you are trying to book through the NO bowl website? I just looked up the Drury on Poydras and had no problem finding available rooms from 12/17-12/19, $175/night.


  3. #3

    Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Hotel Bookings

    Just booked Drury for Saturday night at State Gvt. rate for $159 after tax.


  4. #4

    Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Hotel Bookings

    Hoping not a New Orleans Bowl! Main reason is Vaccine mandate at Dome and bars!!!


  5. #5

    Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Hotel Bookings

    Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    Hoping not a New Orleans Bowl! Main reason is Vaccine mandate at Dome and bars!!!
    Or a negative covid test.

  6. #6

    Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Hotel Bookings

    Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    Hoping not a New Orleans Bowl! Main reason is Vaccine mandate at Dome and bars!!!
    Please stop spreading inaccurate information. The restrictions in NO are as follows (I bolded the important part for you):

    "Anyone 12 years of age and older must provide proof of at least one dose of an approved COVID vaccine or negative PCR, molecular, or antigen test within 72 hours"

    So get your shot, or get tested before you leave.

  7. #7

    Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Hotel Bookings

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    Just curious why you are trying to book through the NO bowl website? I just looked up the Drury on Poydras and had no problem finding available rooms from 12/17-12/19, $175/night.
    To stay at the teams hotel and $136 a night

  8. #8

    Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Hotel Bookings

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Did anyone try booking a hotel through the NO Bowl website. It will only let me book a room until Saturday which makes no sense the game is at 8PM what do you do after the victory celebration drive home? Preparing just in case I have until Dec 14th to cancel.
    I thought maybe a Saints game but they will be in Tampa that weekend. I am going to keep checking because I would like to stay there.

  9. #9

    Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Hotel Bookings

    Well I will not be going to New Orleans


  10. #10

    Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Hotel Bookings

    Fugggg dat. I donít support Latoya and her incompetent regime.


  11. #11

    Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Hotel Bookings

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    Fugggg dat. I donít support Latoya and her incompetent regime.
    the hotels have doubled their rates from a few years ago

  12. #12

    Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Hotel Bookings

    Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    the hotels have doubled their rates from a few years ago
    Thatís because we are building back better.

  13. #13

    Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Hotel Bookings

    Going to the Bowl game is about supporting our team and university not the mayor of the bowl city.


  14. Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Hotel Bookings

    Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    Going to the Bowl game is about supporting our team and university not the mayor of the bowl city.
    ^ this

    Where's 71 with a casual fan excuse post?

  15. #15

    Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Hotel Bookings

    You can go to bowl game and not stay at a hotel in New Orleans.


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Hard Rock Hotel New Orleans
    By HelmutVII in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: November 13th, 2019, 10:49 am
  2. Squeeze The Deal: New Orleans Bowl Hotel Rates
    By bjc6267 in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: December 4th, 2014, 11:32 am
  3. I Bowl (Shreveport) NOLA Bowl (New Orleans) Go Daddy Bowl (Mobile)
    By UL_Cajuns in forum Post Season and Bowls
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: November 30th, 2013, 12:59 am
  4. PreGame 2011 New Orleans Bowl - Walking To New Orleans
    By Duggie35 in forum Post Season and Bowls
    Replies: 3189
    Last Post: December 20th, 2011, 08:20 pm
  5. New Orleans Bowl Vs Indepedence Bowl?
    By Spydaman70507 in forum Post Season and Bowls
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: November 11th, 2008, 07:43 pm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •