Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Casual Fan Ticket Sales

Default Casual Fan Ticket Sales

Anybody hear how ticket sales have been today? According to the seat map, while there are a good number of seats left in Sec.G and some end zone sections looks like a good crowd.

Default Re: Casual Fan Ticket Sales

Which game? I picked up parking pass today. Good for ULM and championship game.

I just bought 4 for my casual fan friends........ So there that

Can you purchase parking passes at the cajundome? Online?

5. Default Re: Casual Fan Ticket Sales

Something that should be noted that I don’t see posted anywhere: If you weren’t a season ticket holder, you have to physically go to the box office to buy tickets! Can’t believe this wasn’t advertised more.

Having said that, sounds like a sellout is within reach. So kudos to Acadiana so far..

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Something that should be noted that I don’t see posted anywhere: If you weren’t a season ticket holder, you have to physically go to the box office to buy tickets! Can’t believe this wasn’t advertised more.

Having said that, sounds like a sellout is within reach. So kudos to Acadiana so far..
    ? Not a season ticket holder. Bought my tix online from Kansas City. TicketMaster fees aside, it was very easy.

7. Default Re: Casual Fan Ticket Sales

Quote Originally Posted by nathancpike View Post
    ? Not a season ticket holder. Bought my tix online from Kansas City. TicketMaster fees aside, it was very easy.
    Let me clarify: Can’t buy via the account manager that everyone uses for tickets through UL. Pretty sure that is a ticket master site though, right?

Let me clarify: Can’t buy via the account manager that everyone uses for tickets through UL. Pretty sure that is a ticket master site though, right?
    I’m not sure. You’re right, I definitely couldnt purchase through Account Manager. But still bought them through the RC website.

What are you hearing on ticket sales?

10. Default Re: Casual Fan Ticket Sales

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    What are you hearing on ticket sales?
    I think there’s a real possibility that if you haven’t purchased tickets by Friday, you might be SOL. Several sections already sold out, including allotment for the opponent.

I think there’s a real possibility that if you haven’t purchased tickets by Friday, you might be SOL. Several sections already sold out, including allotment for the opponent.
    Great news

Having a sell out would be awesome! It would be great for all the casual fans to see “what could be” if Lafayette fully supported this program!

13. Default Re: Casual Fan Ticket Sales

Looks like either a red and white spinner bait or a black and gray hog craw.

I think he already has two fish on . . .

14. Default Re: Casual Fan Ticket Sales

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post

Legit information. Interesting passive aggression from a person who won’t be buying tickets though..

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post

I bet you will not be at the game!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information