Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Casual Fan Ticket Sales

Default Re: Casual Fan Ticket Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    If this crowd is close to accurate I will prepare to not leave my seat for concessions.
    That's a pro move right there..

So…yesterday you thought you had to buy your ticket in person, then you were corrected on that. People who bought their ticket said the line lasted about ten minutes. And now you’re trying to say we’ll sell out by Friday?

3. Default Re: Casual Fan Ticket Sales

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    So…yesterday you thought you had to buy your ticket in person, then you were corrected on that. People who bought their ticket said the line lasted about ten minutes. And now you’re trying to say we’ll sell out by Friday?
    I bought my tickets the day they became available. My sister and husband do not have season tickets but do have baseball and other tickets. They tried to buy tickets using account manager and could not. Called the Dome and were told what I wrote here. No one, "corrected" me.

I'm not "trying" to say anything. I'm relaying what I've been told by people who would know. Take it for what it is. Nice attempt at being a dīckhead though...

If this crowd is close to accurate I will prepare to not leave my seat for concessions.
    Good call. Another tip, if it's cold enough bring your beers or liquor in your jacket. For colder games I'm usually able to bring in enough to last me through halftime. Typically beer lines aren't too bad at the end of the 3rd if you run out of the ones you brought it.

Stuff the boots with baby bottles and pints. Was able to get 3 of these bad boys and 2 pints of Jim beam into the liberty game. Got past metal detectors and they used the wand.

Or just be like Jeaux and put a 175 of Jameson in your jacket.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    Good call. Another tip, if it's cold enough bring your beers or liquor in your jacket. For colder games I'm usually able to bring in enough to last me through halftime. Typically beer lines aren't too bad at the end of the 3rd if you run out of the ones you brought it.
    If you don’t have proper liquidation during your tailgate, you’re doing it wrong.

In-game alcohol purchasing should always be minimal, if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    If you don’t have proper liquidation during your tailgate, you’re doing it wrong.

In-game alcohol purchasing should always be minimal, if at all.
    As any good athlete knows, you hydrate adequately prior to your event, but don't overdo it as nausea can set it. You take in enough fluids during the event to stay hydrated throughout. I've been training for many years honing in my hydration routine. ____, now I forgot whether I'm talking about going on a 50 mile bike ride or tailgating.

Here is what I see when I just looked.

Attached Images Attached Images  

The blue is what’s left for the ULM game? That actually looks like a good crowd

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    Long range forecast for Dec. 4 is 73 degrees and no rain. Of course, we know how that often changes.

11. Default Re: Casual Fan Ticket Sales

We need more vendors and they need to pay the help. Charity organizations have left us lacking enough vendors and employees.

The solution to the concessions problem...

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLA View Post
    The solution to the concessions problem...

Now we’re talking

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Now we’re talking
    Bruh, if they would let us do that the following week for our birthday. Haha. Roll that ice chest with crawfish in it and we'd have a party on the hill. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Bruh, if they would let us do that the following week for our birthday. Haha. Roll that ice chest with crawfish in it and we'd have a party on the hill. Lol
    Sun belt would never allow that. They know we gonna buy all the beer lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information