Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Casual Fan Ticket Sales

1. Default Re: Casual Fan Ticket Sales

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Legit information. Interesting passive aggression from a person who won’t be buying tickets though..
    Despite your confidence, there are still lots of things you don’t know . . .

2. Default Re: Casual Fan Ticket Sales

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Despite your confidence, there are still lots of things you don’t know . . .
    When you start attending games, I’ll take you seriously.

3. Default Re: Casual Fan Ticket Sales

When you start attending games, I’ll take you seriously.
    I’ll repeat so you can hear me . . . There are still lots of things you don’t know . . .

4. Default Re: Casual Fan Ticket Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Having a sell out would be awesome! It would be great for all the casual fans to see “what could be” if Lafayette fully supported this program!
    I wouldn't put this squarely on the shoulders of the home town.

This is a golden opportunity for Louisiana to extend its attractiveness to the rest of the State and definitely Acadiana.

Default Re: Casual Fan Ticket Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I wouldn't put this squarely on the shoulders of the home town.

This is a golden opportunity for Louisiana to extend its attractiveness to the rest of the State and definitely Acadiana.
    Correct need to capitalize on Acadiana towns. Especially those folks who are alumni that commuted to school everyday parked at Cajun field, went to class and then drove home and never came back for any extracurricular activity. Need to get those folks involved as students and then later alumni.

I think there’s a real possibility that if you haven’t purchased tickets by Friday, you might be SOL. Several sections already sold out, including allotment for the opponent.
    If true, the game day experience has to be as close to flawless as possible. The AD needs to find a LOT more people to man concessions, etc. Wi-Fi needs to be improved somehow. They need to give people a reason to come back next year.

Those 8k App Fans must be staying in Boone...the Lafayette Red Roof has rooms open for the 4th

Regarding the App St fans and attendance, it may be that the web site has their seats shown as sold because those sections are reserved for App and those tickets are being sold through App St. They are probably not sold out. I’m guessing that at some point whatever App has not sold will go on sale to the general public.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I’ll repeat so you can hear me . . . There are still lots of things you don’t know . . .
    Vic Challenge - Championship Game Edition!

If 35K+ people can’t find him, there are lots of things we do know.

To recap, the challenge is this: take a picture, which must include both yourself and Vic, at the SBC championship game.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Vic Challenge - Championship Game Edition!

If 35K+ people can’t find him, there are lots of things we do know.

To recap, the challenge is this: take a picture, which must include both yourself and Vic, at the SBC championship game.
    What is the reward?

I think there’s a real possibility that if you haven’t purchased tickets by Friday, you might be SOL. Several sections already sold out, including allotment for the opponent.

Man, that is great news!

This is what we have wanted, so let's make the most of it!

12. Default Re: Casual Fan Ticket Sales

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Those 8k App Fans must be staying in Boone...the Lafayette Red Roof has rooms open for the 4th
    App St allotment is approx 1k tickets including player tickets. Which I thought was ridiculous. They will also be staying in Baton Rouge because Lafayette doesn’t have a full service hotel available for them. That means several of those traveling fans will keep their arses and wallets in BR as well.

I’m working on something to help lure some App St friends and hopefully friends of friends to Lafayette for the entire weekend.

If this crowd is close to accurate I will prepare to not leave my seat for concessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    If this crowd is close to accurate I will prepare to not leave my seat for concessions.
    Exactly. The administration HAS to figure this out.

From looking at ticket master. The ULM game also appears to have quite a few tickets sold.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information