Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HOAX WEEK

1. Default Re: HOAX WEEK

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    ULM is not a rival. I’ve got the numbers to prove it. They’re just our little brother that aggravates us until we let them play and get lucky to win every few years.
    Going forward I'd like to see the RS finale be against USM.

ULM can play Arkansas State.

Default Re: HOAX WEEK

45-17 fighting Napiers

Default Re: Cajuns to Host Sunbelt Championship Game!

Yeap ULM does not have many tickets left. This is awesome.

Saturday 3 pm games folks!

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    ULM is not a rival. I’ve got the numbers to prove it. They’re just our little brother that aggravates us until we let them play and get lucky to win every few years.
    I don't like it when Cajun fans use the "little brother" tag (unless it's for LA Tech). If you do, don't get ____ed off when someone from LSU A&M utilizes it when referencing us!

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I don't like it when Cajun fans use the "little brother" tag (unless it's for LA Tech). If you do, don't get ____ed off when someone from LSU A&M utilizes it when referencing us!
    Get ready for it to be used because that’s what they are! We allowed them into the Sun Belt and they have been the good little brother since that happened. ULM accepting their little brother role to UL has allowed them to pass up La Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Wonder if the Hoax are bringing a bunch of fans, because on there are no more tickets available on the visitor side for ULM at Louisiana right now. Odd
    Wow. This cannot be for real. I just checked on ticketmaster and there are zero tix available from M-Q for the ULM game. That would mean that not only the ULM sections of M-O are sold out, but also P & Q. I would love for that to be true, but gotta think there’s an error. I sure hope that does not discourage ticket buyers/sales. On the plus side, and if this even accurate, there really a few seats from the SEZ to the end of the home side.

Now, for the CCG, if this is accurate, I think it’s looking good. Especially the visitor’s side. Not very good, but not terrible. I am attaching pics of the availability of the CCG to show what it currently looks like.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

7. Default Re: HOAX WEEK

Where did the nickname “hoax” come from for ULM? I think it’s hilarious but was curious!

War-hoax

Quote Originally Posted by OrlandeauxCajun View Post
    Where did the nickname “hoax” come from for ULM? I think it’s hilarious but was curious!
    Warhoax cause most of the time they ulmost win. They are a joke indeed.

Not sure who coined it, but I am pretty certain it's a play on Warhawks (hoax).

11. Default Re: HOAX WEEK

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    Not sure who coined it, but I am pretty certain it's a play on Warhawks (hoax).
    Bloody brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Wonder if the Hoax are bringing a bunch of fans, because on there are no more tickets available on the visitor side for ULM at Louisiana right now. Odd
    Naw, WMHS is still in the playoffs.

Think it goes back in part to their failed attempt at the “Louisiana” moniker. Their attempt was a hoax. Their football team and administrators for awhile were a hoax. Their attempt at FBS is now at fish or cut bait, having been a hoax team last year. Having to drop “Indians” gave us a gold mine of hoaxing.

Easily interchangeable with ULMost. ULMost a university.

14. Default Re: HOAX WEEK

Hoax/Hawks

Plus the other stuff mentioned.

ULM will not bring thousands of fans. They barely had over 6K for the Liberty game. That includes players, bands, concession workers, and the refs. That’s straight from a former player on the field that game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information