Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread: MBB Final: Cajuns 44, Hoosiers 76

Default Re: Cajuns at Hoosiers game thread

As usual Bob does not have the team prepared to play a P5 road game. He will never win a big one. Time to part ways.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Give it to us straight. Some of you old school b ball fans. Is that the worse offensive half you’ve seen?
    Yes. Not even close. That may be the worst half of ball I've ever seen. Period.

Year 12 boys. Year ____in 12

The Cajuns have a team?

Bet this half of scoring is close to dating back to teams going 4 corners against Bo.

Jay made a remark that sounds like our guys had shots blocked and became timid. We apparently have not mentally adjusted from being the ones blocking shots to getting blocked.

6. Default Re: Cajuns at Hoosiers game thread

LA 14
     IU 37

I'm thinking Brown might be second-guessing his decision to transfer here right about now. 37-14 at halftime. FOURTEEN.

The second half will tell a lot. If we lose by 20-30 it can be written off as a bad day. If we play like that in the second half then I don’t know how the administration can continue to support Marlin. We obviously have a bunch of good athletes so I am curious to see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    I'm thinking Brown might be second-guessing his decision to transfer here right about now. 37-14 at halftime. FOURTEEN.
    He was like 2-10 in first half. He’s had plenty of opportunity to take control of our offense this game

We suck again/still. Haven’t been in the dome in 2 years. Might make it 3. The talent is there to be better. Change at the top is long overdue.

The women only scored 14 in the first half against LSU. So, if you watched that game, it's deja vu all over again!

Brown can’t shoot, so he fits in perfect.

One positive tonight: YouTubeTV has the Lafayette Leopards logo on the guide, so not our logo flashing around

I have followed UL basketball since Bo Lamar's junior season when I was about 8 years old. I cannot remember a worse offensive half of basketball since I have been a fan and that time frame covers a lot of games.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    The second half will tell a lot. If we lose by 20-30 it can be written off as a bad day. If we play like that in the second half then I don’t know how the administration can continue to support Marlin. We obviously have a bunch of good athletes so I am curious to see what happens.
    If we shoot like that in the 2nd half, I’m not sure you can say we have good athletes when they are shooting only 11%!!!!!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread Information