Page 7 of 82 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 1218

Thread: Coach Napier

  1. #91

    Default Re: Napier rumor mill

    I believe Napier would be extremely successful at lsu if given the time to do so. I donít see lsu being the place that you have time. Also, if Woodard hires Napier and it doesnít work he is done. They will crucify him for ďhiring ULLLLLís coachĒ. A splash hire will be given more time to right the ship than Napier will get. A splash hire will give Woodard less backlash than Napier would of things donít work out, JMO.


  2. #92

    Default Re: Napier rumor mill

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Understand, your argument isn't with me. It's with these guys. They are in love with Billy Napier & one of them is getting some pretty strong inside scoop from the administration (IE Scott Woodward). I'm just informing from what I see & hear.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD5M8QWpppg

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPoBpDMr5xA

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b8DF9-qVhc

    Even this guy who is a notorious UL hater likes Billy Napier & they are both high on him.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLa0YLbtKT0

    Don't just listen to who they are high on. Listen to who they are eliminating for various reasons that makes sense to them. If it makes sense to them, then you can pretty well bet it makes sense to Woodward.
    And you’ll be wrong again like usual Kyle

  3. #93

    Default Re: Napier rumor mill

    Coach Napier isn't going to LSU and he hasn't had any contact with them yet.


  4. #94

    Default Re: Napier rumor mill

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Coach Napier isn't going to LSU and he hasn't had any contact with them yet.
    Believe that if you wish . . .

  5. #95

    Default Re: Napier rumor mill

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I’m hearing it’s Napier’s if he wants it . . .
    Hearing from who? Whats your source?

  6. #96

    Default Re: Napier rumor mill

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Hearing from who? Whats your source?
    Can’t reveal . . . But it’s not ___ . ..

  7. #97

    Default Re: Napier rumor mill

    Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Correct. I did not say that.
    Some folks hear what they want to hear.

  8. #98

    Default Re: Napier rumor mill

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Iím hearing itís Napierís if he wants it . . .
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  9. #99

    Default Re: Napier rumor mill

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    And youíll be wrong again like usual Kyle
    Maybe you should spend more time reading to comprehend my posts than reading to read something into them. Or do you just like making a dumbass out of yourself publicly so you can sound big in your own head. What I wrote was that the media is now heavily courting Billy Napier & basically doing Scott Woodward's job for him. And he is answering ALL of their questions so good its giving them a boner. Henceforth, if the name of Napier appears in late December as LSU's next hire, they will be jizzing all over themselves taking credit for knowing it was him all along.

    I'm not trying to bust your balls by blabbing how stupid you are when what you are saying could possibly be true. BUT just as I noted days ago, the LSU job isn't nearly as great as it is being made out to be. In fact, other than the money & the huge buyout if someone wants to screw the pooch on their dime. It's probably the worst job in all of college football right now. Do I think Billy wants the job? Listen to those interviews I posted & tell me he flat out isn't flirting his ass off with those guys. Do I think everyone of those guys except the old man with the baseball cap wants Billy? It sure as hell sounds like it to me.

    I could very well be wrong. I could also very well be right. However, you throwing out names like Jimbo Fisher tells me you don't know jack crap about what those people are thinking, or you wouldn't have mentioned his name. But I didn't attempt to criticize your utter complete ignorance until you came at me a second time with your stupidity beaming like a dunce cap on your head. Now, do you have any more brilliant ideas you want to beam abroad?

  10. #100

    Default Re: Napier rumor mill

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Maybe you should spend more time reading to comprehend my posts than reading to read something into them. Or do you just like making a dumbass out of yourself publicly so you can sound big in your own head. What I wrote was that the media is now heavily courting Billy Napier & basically doing Scott Woodward's job for him. And he is answering ALL of their questions so good its giving them a boner. Henceforth, if the name of Napier appears in late December as LSU's next hire, they will be jizzing all over themselves taking credit for knowing it was him all along.

    I'm not trying to bust your balls by blabbing how stupid you are when what you are saying could possibly be true. BUT just as I noted days ago, the LSU job isn't nearly as great as it is being made out to be. In fact, other than the money & the huge buyout if someone wants to screw the pooch on their dime. It's probably the worst job in all of college football right now. Do I think Billy wants the job? Listen to those interviews I posted & tell me he flat out isn't flirting his ass off with those guys. Do I think everyone of those guys except the old man with the baseball cap wants Billy? It sure as hell sounds like it to me.

    I could very well be wrong. I could also very well be right. However, you throwing out names like Jimbo Fisher tells me you don't know jack crap about what those people are thinking, or you wouldn't have mentioned his name. But I didn't attempt to criticize your utter complete ignorance until you came at me a second time with your stupidity beaming like a dunce cap on your head. Now, do you have any more brilliant ideas you want to beam abroad?
    Here is a source, but not my source . . .

  11. #101

    Default Re: Napier rumor mill

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I believe this is correct Dave. Woodard is looking to make a splash hire this time around and he needs the new president to sign off on it. My understanding is the new president is quietly pushing Mel Tucker behind the scenes and that voice is growing louder. If Billy Napier makes the final list, it will be because a number of high profile P5 coaches will have passed on interviewing for the job.
    Mel Tucker is definitely a serious candidate & maybe the most serious candidate. The next 5 weeks will dictate whether he gets the offer, or not. It's gonna be a pretty hard transition for that guy to come down to Baton Rouge & be told we want you to coach our team, but oh by the way, you need to buy a house over here & not here, because we don't want you driving our property value down. So he might not be in the mood for an offer IF he gets one.

  12. #102

    Default Re: Napier rumor mill

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Mel Tucker is definitely a serious candidate & maybe the most serious candidate. The next 5 weeks will dictate whether he gets the offer, or not. It's gonna be a pretty hard transition for that guy to come down to Baton Rouge & be told we want you to coach our team, but oh by the way, you need to buy a house over here & not here, because we don't want you driving our property value down. So he might not be in the mood for an offer IF he gets one.
    They will not tell who they hire where to live.

  13. #103

    Default Re: Napier rumor mill

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Here is a source, but not my source . . .
    The source is the ONLY person in this whole thread to post a single link to back up anything they opined on. I know you're not too big on facts Rudy, or is it Sidney? But I did happen to at least use my head for something other than a hockey puck Before I started pecking.

  14. #104

    Default Re: Napier rumor mill

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    They will not tell who they hire where to live.
    I doubt they will offer to have their wives bring his wife around & rub elbows at the posh clubs in town like they did Billy in one of the interviews I posted.

  15. #105

    Default Re: Napier rumor mill

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    The source is the ONLY person in this whole thread to post a single link to back up anything they opined on. I know you're not too big on facts Rudy, or is it Sidney? But I did happen to at least use my head for something other than a hockey puck Before I started pecking.
    Nice post.

Page 7 of 82 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Coach Billy Napier, 11-9-20
    By PodcastDeli in forum Podcast Deli
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 9th, 2020, 12:50 pm
  2. Coach Napier
    By oldwiseone33 in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: July 16th, 2018, 05:28 pm
  3. Coach Napier speaks
    By fanof71 in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: January 11th, 2018, 10:37 pm
  4. How much will coach Napier earn?
    By NewsCopy in forum Coaching Matters
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 20th, 2017, 03:05 pm
  5. Just Talked to Coach Napier
    By Bankruptcyman in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: December 19th, 2017, 01:38 pm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •