Page 51 of 82 FirstFirst ... 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 1218

Thread: Coach Napier

  1. #751

    Default Re: Coach Napier

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    huh?
    Mom and dem

  2. #752

    Default Re: Coach Napier

    Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    Keep in mind some members may simply not be signed in. In that case you're a guest.
    Not 1900 of them.

  3. #753

    Default Re: Coach Napier

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatordad View Post
    Oh yes I know.
    Been browsing your board since Sunday and I can say, The posters, and the comments are very much on par with the Gator board. Fun times for sure. You have some very interesting members. So is it Alice Shoe or LSWHO?
    Just say Aliceshue 3 times real fast, you'll get the idea...

  4. #754

    Default Re: Coach Napier

    Alice Shoe

    Attached Images Attached Images    

  5. #755

    Default Re: Coach Napier

    I’m yet to see a team troll Alice Shoe with this on the sideline play posters.


  6. #756

    Default Re: Coach Napier

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Give your thoughts
    CBN is a home run wherever he goes. From my side I hope the UAA at Florida just hands him the keys to the Swamp (Swamp East so it seems) and let him build something special. There are many talented players at Florida who had little playing time because the last guy liked to play by seniority. That does not work. Put your best 11 on the field and run with it.
    It will be nice to have a Coach come in, wipe the slate clean, evaluate the talent, and put a starting line up together built for success.

  7. #757

    Default Re: Coach Napier

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatordad View Post
    I joined, Now what?
    Who's your momma and can she make a roux? (It's a Cajun saying)

    Seriously though, welcome to the board.

  8. #758

    Default Re: Coach Napier

    Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    How’s ya momandem?
    Dey Aight

  9. #759

    Default Re: Coach Napier

    Dear Florida fans,

    None of the drunk old bastards on this site have any sources. Enjoy your Thanksgiving with family.


  10. #760

    Default Re: Coach Napier

    Wondering who will break the news


  11. #761

    Default Re: Coach Napier

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatordad View Post
    CBN is a home run wherever he goes. From my side I hope the UAA at Florida just hands him the keys to the Swamp (Swamp East so it seems) and let him build something special. There are many talented players at Florida who had little playing time because the last guy liked to play by seniority. That does not work. Put your best 11 on the field and run with it.
    It will be nice to have a Coach come in, wipe the slate clean, evaluate the talent, and put a starting line up together built for success.
    Just curious what side of the ball does your son play on.

  12. #762
    HelmutVII is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Default Re: Coach Napier

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatordad View Post
    Dey Aight
    😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

  13. #763

    Default Re: Coach Napier

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowley Cajun View Post
    Who's your momma and can she make a roux? (It's a Cajun saying)

    Seriously though, welcome to the board.
    Thanks for the Hi,
    I know what Roux is, Grew up on Justin Wilson. Had in laws that lived down in Cut off, now they had a neighbor that made Etouffee that was slap momandem good! I have plenty of friends over in Nawlins also, Yea they wear them ugly colors.

  14. #764

    Default Re: Coach Napier

    Boom


  15. #765

    Default Re: Coach Napier

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Just curious what side of the ball does your son play on.
    Son is a Deputy Sheriff here in Florida, My daughter made me the GatorDad, she was Academic only. Became a Florida fan way back when I was about 7 and the University Of Florida eye clinic gave my mom the gift of sight.

Page 51 of 82 FirstFirst ... 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Coach Billy Napier, 11-9-20
    By PodcastDeli in forum Podcast Deli
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 9th, 2020, 12:50 pm
  2. Coach Napier
    By oldwiseone33 in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: July 16th, 2018, 05:28 pm
  3. Coach Napier speaks
    By fanof71 in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: January 11th, 2018, 10:37 pm
  4. How much will coach Napier earn?
    By NewsCopy in forum Coaching Matters
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 20th, 2017, 03:05 pm
  5. Just Talked to Coach Napier
    By Bankruptcyman in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: December 19th, 2017, 01:38 pm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •